Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Long Range Delivery Estimate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I order a MYLR on March 2nd. The delivery date was August 2022. It then shifted to September 2022. I later decided to add FSD and the delivery was moved up to May 2022. Now it's back to September 1st - Oct 27th 2022. The delivery date changes so frequently. Ordering my first tesla and can't wait to get my hands on it. The order support emails get no responses.

We have this thread for March order( March 2022 Order Delivery Dates ), this might help you to understand more with other people's posting.
Whats your config? I was contemplating to add FSD to get early delivery.
MYLR 20"wheels -> White exterior/black interior and FSD... They pushed up my delivery date to May from September when I added FSD. Now they pushed it back to September1st to Oct 27th 2022

Um, be patient, the car will come when it comes. Don’t pay any attention to EDD. Or the hype that FSD gets you a car sooner. It’s a dangling carrot that may be too good to be true. Which you can always remove before you actually pay and take delivery I think. So it doesn’t make sense that Tesla would incentivize something that you can remove after getting a vin assigned.

Um, be patient, the car will come when it comes. Don’t pay any attention to EDD. Or the hype that FSD gets you a car sooner. It’s a dangling carrot that may be too good to be true. Which you can always remove before you actually pay and take delivery I think. So it doesn’t make sense that Tesla would incentivize something that you can remove after getting a vin assigned.

Can vouch. Adding FSD did nothing for me, and I’m a 10/7 order date. Don’t fall prey to that nonsense and pay a 10k stupid tax (like me) just because some Cali folks did it and got pushed up.

Of course they did, Tesla is in their backyard, and there’s no better way for Tesla to pad the Q1 numbers.

I order a MYLR on March 2nd. The delivery date was August 2022. It then shifted to September 2022. I later decided to add FSD and the delivery was moved up to May 2022. Now it's back to September 1st - Oct 27th 2022. The delivery date changes so frequently. Ordering my first tesla and can't wait to get my hands on it. The order support emails get no responses.
did you removed fsd?

I originally had a EDD for a MYLR of April 19- May 19, but decided to remove the FSD for financial reasons. Few days later the date changed to Jan 2023-April 2023! I re-added FSD to see if the date would change, and it sure did, now showing April 21-May 5. Base price didn’t change. I can’t afford the FSD right now so I will likely end up removing it and testing my patience! :)

I originally had a EDD for a MYLR of April 19- May 19, but decided to remove the FSD for financial reasons. Few days later the date changed to Jan 2023-April 2023! I re-added FSD to see if the date would change, and it sure did, now showing April 21-May 5. Base price didn’t change. I can’t afford the FSD right now so I will likely end up removing it and testing my patience! :)
You should see how long you can leave it on and still remove it. Since it’s software they can remove it after it is built. You could try waiting til after you have a vin assigned since you won’t have paid for the car at that point.

I am not against Tesla by any mean because I ordered one. No competition at present so buyers are at the mercy of Tesla.

Lexus waits for opportunity and IMO it has missed the opportunity (I would buy EV from Lexus anytime)
Genesis IMO responds to EV market faster than that of Lexus, but Genesis EV G70? won't come to USA until 2023

Hence I ordered MYLR