Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Long Range White Interior Reservation 7k Discount

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a Model Y reservation in Los Angeles, CA ready for delivery September 9th-October 15th. My price is 7k less than the current price and should come off the line as a 2023.

Asking for $7000.

The reservation is old enough that it still qualifies for the California Clear Vehicle Rebate Program of $2000 with the HOV stickers, so you’re effectively only paying $5000.
CVRP Home | Clean Vehicle Rebate Project if you want to learn more.

Reservation was also made before they stopped including the mobile chargers.

You could also probably delay the reservation until January 1st to get the 7.5k federal rebate for even more savings.

Here’s the config!
034D2F57-DBE9-4A21-8F49-2294CCED1805.png

Got a Model Y reservation in Los Angeles, CA ready for delivery September 9th-October 15th. My price is 7k less than the current price and should come off the line as a 2023.

Asking for $7000.

The reservation is old enough that it still qualifies for the California Clear Vehicle Rebate Program of $2000 with the HOV stickers, so you’re effectively only paying $5000.
CVRP Home | Clean Vehicle Rebate Project if you want to learn more.

Reservation was also made before they stopped including the mobile chargers.

You could also probably delay the reservation until January 1st to get the 7.5k federal rebate for even more savings.

Here’s the config!
View attachment 838400
Hello i'm interested if it's still available. Can you email me? [email protected]

Thanks!
-Derrick