Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y LR 7 seats white exterior black interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

losing faith in Tesla SA’s as I am being bounce around and left hanging trying to figure out my delivery date.
Ordered on 6-09 , was given the 7-02 delivery and slipped to just September no date.
today got an email for payment but no vin and delivery date to September. Called Walnut Creek branch about 7 times and one answered call promising of getting a call back and not hearing from anyone again.

anyone have a better insight on a real delivery date?

sold my car out of miscalculation and now thinking about canceling my order and settling for another car.

Hello all,

losing faith in Tesla SA’s as I am being bounce around and left hanging trying to figure out my delivery date.
Ordered on 6-09 , was given the 7-02 delivery and slipped to just September no date.
today got an email for payment but no vin and delivery date to September. Called Walnut Creek branch about 7 times and one answered call promising of getting a call back and not hearing from anyone again.

sold my car out of miscalculation and now thinking about canceling my order and settling for another car.
I can’t give you much insight, other than the fact that I placed my order for a white exterior, black interior MYLR7 on 4/09, and I currently have an estimated delivery of 7/04-7/24.. But, that doesn’t mean much, as I have seen many others here in CA that ordered the same build well after me and have already taken delivery, gotten a VIN, and/or have an EDD sooner than mine.

I can’t give you much insight, other than the fact that I placed my order for a white exterior, black interior MYLR7 on 4/09, and I currently have an estimated delivery of 7/04-7/24.. But, that doesn’t mean much, as I have seen many others here in CA that ordered the same build well after me and have already taken delivery, gotten a VIN, and/or have an EDD sooner than mine.
Wow that is a long wait ☹️ So I guess September is sounding accurate

Hello all,

Exact thing happened to me this morning. My first pickup days, June 0; cancelled, VIN disappeared. Today a VIN appeared, a 255xxx, with September delivery date. Paid in full early June. I no longer trust anyone at Tesla.

Reactions: RatsFPV