Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y LR Appearance Mods

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I came across your Instagram a few weeks ago! Was going with a black YP originally, but changed to white when I saw yours.

How much was it to get the front bumper and fog lights vinyl wrapped?
I saw you recently got the back bumper gloss black 🔥, did you keep the wheel well trim and rocker panels the same?

Last edited:
I came across your Instagram a few weeks ago! Was going with a black YP originally, but changed to white when I saw yours.

I saw you recently got the back bumper gloss black 🔥, did you keep the wheel well trim and rocker panels the same?
I think I paid around $500 which included the front bumper, fog lights, side mirrors, rear strip above the license plate, and the tint.

I am not the same guy on IG, but I know who you are referring to. I got my inspiration from him (Denslamodely).
:cool::cool:

I was also looking for the front wrap and found this:

There is a video also that shows that it is "easy". However, after watching the video I think I'd have a wrap-shop do it. That avoids me buying one kit, bungling it, then buying a second kit. :)

Scott

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | made/delivered Oct 2021

I'm waiting on my white MY and I was thinking black mirrors and pillars could look real sweet you confirmed the mirrors look awesome!
Like this? That’s what I’m planning for my PY white coming!

Attachments

• 6A4ED973-C394-473A-90D7-E8C5FB5D94BF.jpeg
    6A4ED973-C394-473A-90D7-E8C5FB5D94BF.jpeg
    490.1 KB · Views: 2,224
  • 48FAEC4B-F2F5-421B-B8CB-1A634E1E2E6F.jpeg
    48FAEC4B-F2F5-421B-B8CB-1A634E1E2E6F.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 443
  • B8DA03D9-D3B0-4886-8198-E2B605D72EDC.jpeg
    B8DA03D9-D3B0-4886-8198-E2B605D72EDC.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 462
  • A0181646-6784-4AB8-AE1A-16FCFCBD4EDE.jpeg
    A0181646-6784-4AB8-AE1A-16FCFCBD4EDE.jpeg
    228.7 KB · Views: 465
Reactions: boulder.dude
I've done several appearance mods to my MYLR and wanted to share them with everyone here. I was going for a sportier look without breaking the bank, and I am happy with how everything turned out. Here is a list of the mods that I have done so far:

Gloss Black vinyl wrap on front spoiler, below fog lights, side view mirrors, and stripe on rear trunk

80% ceramic tint on side and rear glass

Gloss Black front fog light canards (Amazon)

White vinyl wrap on center caps (Ebay seller EVPartsonline)

Black T E S L A letters installed on trunk (Ebay seller EVPartsonline)

Painted frunk Tesla emblem black and de-badged rear trunk emblem and dual motor letters

AOSK rear spoiler (Amazon)

Calipers painted blue, Tesla stickers applied to fronts, and then clearcoated

LED front footwell and puddle light swap (Amazon)
View attachment 679815
View attachment 679809
View attachment 679810
View attachment 679811
View attachment 679812
View attachment 679813
View attachment 679814

Note: Some of those pictures were taken before the calipers had been painted. Let's see who else has made appearance mods to their MY's!
Do you mind if I copy this look? I was supposed to get a black on white but I didn’t want to wait and there’s a white on black available asap. So im gonna go ahead and get it. Secondly I loveeeeee how yours looks. I think im gonna dark tints and tint the front windshield. Why no rear bumper spoiler? Just curious. I love how the front looks. What do I need for the front to look like yours

Do you mind if I copy this look? I was supposed to get a black on white but I didn’t want to wait and there’s a white on black available asap. So im gonna go ahead and get it. Secondly I loveeeeee how yours looks. I think im gonna dark tints and tint the front windshield. Why no rear bumper spoiler? Just curious. I love how the front looks. What do I need for the front to look like yours
I do not mind at all, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I actually copied a guy on IG (denslamodely). Good luck and post pics!