Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y LR AWD (7-Seater) reservation to be transferred

OwnerFromMA

Aug 28, 2021
MA
I have a White Model Y LR AWD 7-Seater scheduled to be delivered first week of September. Due to changes in finances, I would like to transfer the delivery to others interested. Delivery location is South Shore, MA. Post or DM with contact info if you are interested

Nykkiwen

Jul 27, 2021
MA
I have a White Model Y LR AWD 7-Seater scheduled to be delivered first week of September. Due to changes in finances, I would like to transfer the delivery to others interested. Delivery location is South Shore, MA. Post or DM with contact info if you are interested
Is it too late? Just saw it

mleilani

Sep 17, 2021
Katy, Texas
Hi I am in Katy, Texas, 77494. How do I get the car transferred and delivered? Or do I have to go to MA and pick it up? Can you also provide price? Really interested.

panagplaa

Sep 20, 2021
Menlo Park, CA
Btw, I also have a 7 seater (pearl white, hitch, induction wheels, FSD - this can be removed) that can be delivered in Bay Area, CA as soon as the end of this week. See attached the invoice for more information. Please DM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 5.32.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 5.32.17 PM.png
    121.3 KB · Views: 40

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC