Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y LR built in Giga Austin!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought I’d jump in on this. I myself just got a call yesterday that I would be one of the first owners of a model y long range from Austin. I am in San Antonio and ordered the end of December. I too questioned if they were giving me a bait and switch for a standard range but I repeatedly asked if it was a long range and they said it is exactly what I ordered. Also asked if it had the new batteries and what the range was. They stated they were told it would be 4680 and have at least 330. Still waiting on my vin though. I did get offered about two weeks ago a standard range but would have to pay $500-1k more. I declined. Estimated delivery 6/28-7/7. Not sure how to get a picture posted here. Didn’t except iCloud link.

C9BC7464-79C0-412D-B01A-9FC4104648C9.jpeg

Reactions: byeLT4 and voxel
Well either we have a very keen troll here creating a few accounts pretending they're getting MYLR Austin VINs or Austin is really shifting to MYLR production. Would be nice to see some videos of the supposed Austin MYLRs showing the VIN on the car and the vehicle info in one take :)