Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y LR reservation for sale- ready now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all!

Just got the email this morning that our Tesla Model Y LR had the VIN assigned and will be ready in 2 days. We originally expected some time Dec-Jan, so this actually crept up on us. We've had some major personal changes and juts can't take delivery now. I know there are folks that would love to not wait, so I figured I'd offer the reservation for sale before cancelling. The order was placed before the latest price increase. Specs on the car apparently can not be changed.

Specs:
  • Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Vehicle price: $65,490

Location assigned is Corte Madera, CA. We haven't assigned a primary registrant yet, so this should be pretty simple.

Asking $1k for the reservation. That will still save you $2k over the current price for these specs ($68,490). Please let me know if you have any questions!

Hi all!

Just got the email this morning that our Tesla Model Y LR had the VIN assigned and will be ready in 2 days. We originally expected some time Dec-Jan, so this actually crept up on us. We've had some major personal changes and juts can't take delivery now. I know there are folks that would love to not wait, so I figured I'd offer the reservation for sale before cancelling. The order was placed before the latest price increase. Specs on the car apparently can not be changed.

Specs:
  • Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Vehicle price: $65,490

Location assigned is Corte Madera, CA. We haven't assigned a primary registrant yet, so this should be pretty simple.

Asking $1k for the reservation. That will still save you $2k over the current price for these specs ($68,490). Please let me know if you have any questions!
Why would you cancel if you can even get your order fee back or little more I would do that
Atleast try to get your order fee back you have nothing to loose if you do that