Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y LR reservation for Sale. Save $500!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have reserved Model Y LR Pearl White with white seats and the expected delivery date is May 26- June 08. It was ordered when 1 year of premium connectivity was included. The current price for this configuration on Tesla website is $63,990 +TTL and estimated delivery time is November -February 2023.

I locked it for $54,990 (excludes tax, destination/ documentation fee, and $250 order fee deposit).

Asking $8,500 + $250 deposit for the reservation transfer. You will save $500 and don’t have to wait till February of 2023 to get this car.

Best to text to (703)944-04 nine zero

Attachments

• 0656E09B-4F49-413D-BAF6-D564BB489FB6.jpeg
    0656E09B-4F49-413D-BAF6-D564BB489FB6.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 517
Decided to keep my Model Y . Too many scammers here thinking I will sell way below the market value. I will list again when I am ready to trade in my Model Y to get a Cybertruck :)
Market value is driven by the market (buyers), not the seller. If everyone is coming in below what you’re asking, then they aren’t below market, you’re asking above market value.

Reactions: Sig72
Market value is driven by the market (buyers), not the seller. If everyone is coming in below what you’re asking, then they aren’t below market, you’re asking above market value.
Right! Used 2021 Model Y LR with 18k miles is currently selling for $74k. But a brand new 2022 Model Y selling for $62,500 is above the market price. Maybe above “your market price”. Lol

Can you please tell Elon Musk that Tesla is selling Model Y above your market price.
First of all, did you you quote and respond to yourself? lol
Just because a used Y is listed for sale at $74k doesn’t mean it’s selling at $74k or worth $74k. You can list something for whatever price you want, doesn’t mean it will sell for that price. Hence the market value is driven by the buyers. If there’s no buyers at $74k, it’s not market value.

A performance with FSD is your comparison? Maybe show a Ferrari
Yeah, 2021 Model Y LR listed on Tesla Website got sold for $74k. So only 2021 Y Performance was left to take a screenshot. But if Performance is sold out, maybe I should compare to a Ferrari. lol
First of all, did you you quote and respond to yourself? lol
Just because a used Y is listed for sale at $74k doesn’t mean it’s selling at $74k or worth $74k. You can list something for whatever price you want, doesn’t mean it will sell for that price. Hence the market value is driven by the buyers. If there’s no buyers at $74k, it’s not market value.
Have you tried to negotiate with Tesla on their used inventory? Let me know how it went.

There is considerable risk associated with trying to buy someone else's reservation. It's not fool proof and requires some serious trust between parties.

Asking for $8500 is crazy. Buy the car and resell if you want to make a hefty profit.

There is considerable risk associated with trying to buy someone else's reservation. It's not fool proof and requires some serious trust between parties.

Asking for $8500 is crazy. Buy the car and resell if you want to make a hefty profit.
Yes. Already got VIN assigned and it’s on the way. Can’t wait. Will enjoy and consider selling it when my Cybertruck is ready.

Attachments

• 3ABD68BC-49CD-4133-8EE8-094935776069.png
    3ABD68BC-49CD-4133-8EE8-094935776069.png
    535.5 KB · Views: 138