Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Maxpider complete set for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have for sale a complete set of Maxpider mats for $400 (+ shipping if needed):
  • Frunk
  • Row 1, Row 2
  • Row 2 Seatback Cover
  • Trunk Cargo Liner (Upper) + 2 Trunk Cubby Mats
  • Lower Subtrunk Mats (2-pc)
These are awesome mats and new! I did remove the Maxpider logo badge and replace with Tesla badges. These mats were used for less than a month - 15 miles. You can read my other posts of which I sold my Y after two years with only 2998 miles. I'm in AZ, and can meet you if interested. I will ship if there's interest outside of AZ. Thanks!

I have for sale a complete set of Maxpider mats for $400 (+ shipping if needed):
  • Frunk
  • Row 1, Row 2
  • Row 2 Seatback Cover
These are awesome mats and new! I did remove the Maxpider logo badge and replace with Tesla badges. These mats were used for less than a month - 15 miles. You can read my other posts of which I sold my Y after two years with only 2998 miles. I'm in AZ, and can meet you if interested. I will ship if there's interest outside of AZ. Thanks!
Why’d you sell your Y?

Here are some pics taken today:

Attachments

• Maxpider 1.jpg
    Maxpider 1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Maxpider 2.jpg
    Maxpider 2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Maxpider 3.jpg
    Maxpider 3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Frunk
  • Row 1, Row 2
  • Row 2 Seatback Cover
Available?

• Funny
Reactions: Doublea88