Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y metallic shaking noise left area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
I have model Y from 5 days.
When I pass on a bumpy road or with multiple potholes, I hear a metallic rattling noise coming from outside the driver's side. You can only hear it with the glass down. I also tried taking the wheel trims off and it feels louder. do you know what it could be?
Thanks

Hi,
I have model Y from 5 days.
When I pass on a bumpy road or with multiple potholes, I hear a metallic rattling noise coming from outside the driver's side. You can only hear it with the glass down. I also tried taking the wheel trims off and it feels louder. do you know what it could be?
Thanks
Hello, did you manage to resolve this? I have 2022 MY (March) and have noticed a similar metallic clunking/scraping noise when manoeuvring at low speeds, not all the time, it is quite sporadic and seems to be coming externally from the front wheel well.

Hello, did you manage to resolve this? I have 2022 MY (March) and have noticed a similar metallic clunking/scraping noise when manoeuvring at low speeds, not all the time, it is quite sporadic and seems to be coming externally from the front wheel well.
Yes, last week replace the hub. And is gone. But today the noise return, tesla said are a fault lot production