Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Model car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know where I can pick up a model car version of my MYP? I have a few on my desk at work and I'd like to add a MYP. Looking to match my exact build, also looking for something bigger than matchbox size. I'm looking 1:36 size.

Reactions: Ruffles
Match Box Tesla Model Y coming in 2022. The nominal scale size is 1:64 but we won't know exact scale until this model is released.
Was really hoping for one of the 1:18 scale models, which are (were) offered by Tesla in every model (and apparently every color) except the MY. Those models are incredibly detailed and are a far cry from a Matchbox/Hot Wheels toy car. But at this point with the Model Y approaching its two year “birthday” I’ll settle for any scale model, including a 1:64 toy.

Was really hoping for one of the 1:18 scale models, which are (were) offered by Tesla in every model (and apparently every color) except the MY. Those models are incredibly detailed and are a far cry from a Matchbox/Hot Wheels toy car. But at this point with the Model Y approaching its two year “birthday” I’ll settle for any scale model, including a 1:64 toy.
Was there ever a Model X 1:18 model offered? I don't think I've ever seen it. I thought maybe they just don't bother with the SUVs.

For all considering a Model Y. A subject that we ignorantly wish to ignore for some reason is ACTUAL mileage per charge. If you’re planning on a Model Y (or a M3 for that matter) keep the following two things in mind

1) Phantom Braking is real on especially on country roads.

2) Deduct a minimum of 20 to 30% from advertised mileage. Cars.com just picked Model Y as EV of the year raving about it’s range of 330 mpg. Now deduct at least 20 to 30%.

Keep it real. Please. And yes I am a Tesla Owner and love it. But also appreciate truth.

For all considering a Model Y. A subject that we ignorantly wish to ignore for some reason is ACTUAL mileage per charge. If you’re planning on a Model Y (or a M3 for that matter) keep the following two things in mind

1) Phantom Braking is real on especially on country roads.

2) Deduct a minimum of 20 to 30% from advertised mileage. Cars.com just picked Model Y as EV of the year raving about it’s range of 330 mpg. Now deduct at least 20 to 30%.

Keep it real. Please. And yes I am a Tesla Owner and love it. But also appreciate truth.
All valid points; but what does any of that have to do with the availability of a scale model MY? Did you accidentally post to this thread?