Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y neck pillow recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally Looking into adding a neck pillow to my new 2023 model y. Want to get some insight from the community. I have tried a few from amazon but they all basically seem the same, have you or do you know anyone that came across a neck pillow that was just amazing?

Please drop links can be non amazon as well. we all use amazon these days for the nice return policy, but if there are better options more premium that you can speak with full confidence are worth it I will gladly wait for shipping.

Reactions: PecuniaNonOlet
I had also tried a few from Amazon but they were either too small, too large, uncomfortable, blocking rear view when I turned my head to check on blind spots, etc. I eventually settled on this one which works really well with my model y.

Kasato Tesla Headrest Pillow, Tesla Neck Pillow for Tesla Model 3/Y/S/X Neck Support Cushion, Logo Design Black:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: PecuniaNonOlet
Thanks for the post, I too have been looking for a good neck pillow for those longer car trips. I am tall and need some neck support…I have tried a few from Amazon without success.
Im open to all suggestions…

I've got this one from AliExpress and have had it for a long while. I like it because it's super plush and soft, which is also helpful because I don't trust anything firm from a safety point of view. Also provides a nice buffer when flooring it with acceleration boost :)

1694790866645.png

Finally Looking into adding a neck pillow to my new 2023 model y. Want to get some insight from the community. I have tried a few from amazon but they all basically seem the same, have you or do you know anyone that came across a neck pillow that was just amazing?

Please drop links can be non amazon as well. we all use amazon these days for the nice return policy, but if there are better options more premium that you can speak with full confidence are worth it I will gladly wait for shipping.
Not cheap but perfect
for Tesla Headrest Leather Hanging Logo Seat Pillow Neck Support Head Rest Headrest Cushion for Tesla Accessories (Black) 1PC https://a.co/d/3GWXEoB

Reactions: whsbuss
So through some trial and error I bought three different sets from Amazon. I’ve had my pillows since may and I’m very happy. The ones I’m using are These and I’m very happy and have had many friends in my car and co workers who have said they are extremely comfy. I haven’t washed em yet so as far as how well they hold up I’m not sure.

So through some trial and error I bought three different sets from Amazon. I’ve had my pillows since may and I’m very happy. The ones I’m using are These and I’m very happy and have had many friends in my car and co workers who have said they are extremely comfy. I haven’t washed em yet so as far as how well they hold up I’m not sure.
Can you post again? Link isn’t working for me.

Can you post again? Link isn’t working for me.

Be careful, the above #9 posting was an Amazon affiliate link, without any disclaimer notice.
You need to be a vendor on this forum to use paid advertising.

The direct US Amazon weblink is as follow:

CYBERBEANS​
Car Neck Pillow for Tesla Model 3/Y Accessories Neck Support Cushion Tesla Seat Headrest Pillow 2 Packs 2016-2023 White​
Note: This pillow seems to be the same product as the above posting #7, which was also an AliExpress affiliate link, without any disclaimer notice.
The direct PRC AliExpress weblink is as follow:
LUCKEASY​
For Tesla Model 3 Car Seat Headrest Neck Pillow Cushion Neck Headrest Model3 2017-2023 Car Turn Fur Headrest Backrest​

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin
Be careful, the above #9 posting was an Amazon affiliate link, without any disclaimer notice.
You need to be a vendor on this forum to use paid advertising.

The direct US Amazon weblink is as follow:

CYBERBEANS​
Car Neck Pillow for Tesla Model 3/Y Accessories Neck Support Cushion Tesla Seat Headrest Pillow 2 Packs 2016-2023 White​
Note: This pillow seems to be the same product as the above posting #7, which was also an AliExpress affiliate link, without any disclaimer notice.
The direct PRC AliExpress weblink is as follow:
LUCKEASY​
For Tesla Model 3 Car Seat Headrest Neck Pillow Cushion Neck Headrest Model3 2017-2023 Car Turn Fur Headrest Backrest​

Ah, the vigilant guardians of forum integrity! Looks like I'm off to my trusty desktop, since the AliExpress app is too fancy to churn out plain old links. And no, I'm not some undercover agent for China, though I'm flattered by the dramatic undertones. Just a regular Joe who once dabbled in YouTube and actually owns this comfy pillow. Spoiler alert: It's pretty great.

7s7vyMn.gif

Ah, the vigilant guardians of forum integrity! Looks like I'm off to my trusty desktop, since the AliExpress app is too fancy to churn out plain old links. And no, I'm not some undercover agent for China, though I'm flattered by the dramatic undertones. Just a regular Joe who once dabbled in YouTube and actually owns this comfy pillow. Spoiler alert: It's pretty great.

7s7vyMn.gif

As a note, we dont allow referral links here at TMC and that includes affiliate links. If the forum software doesnt catch them, and we see them, we remove them. If the same person keeps doing it, we tend to take other actions.

Im not watts_Up but that would be one reason why they would bring that up. If the way you normally post links can only post affiliate links, you should look into another workflow for posting links here.

As a note, we dont allow referral links here at TMC and that includes affiliate links. If the forum software doesnt catch them, and we see them, we remove them. If the same person keeps doing it, we tend to take other actions.

Im not watts_Up but that would be one reason why they would bring that up. If the way you normally post links can only post affiliate links, you should look into another workflow for posting links here.
Not following, we cannot share what we feel is a good product, information?