Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Needed for a Commercial Shoot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Evening Friends,

This might come across as a strange and unusual request but here it goes. We're on the hunt for a Red or Blue Model Y, other colors would be considered however black would most likely not work. There is a very unique shoot happening in Toronto Ontario where we will be projecting video on a "video wall" to simulate the action of a moving car. Imagine a full blown high end car commercial that is shot with a stationary car in a studio. We're looking for someone that would be willing to let us use their car for a couple of days between June 2nd and 11th 2021. There will be press, and behind the scenes video shot on this particular project as it is the first time this technology is being used to shoot an advertisement such as this. A rental car and a full detailing job will be done for the owner providing the vehicle. Please feel free to DM me with your questions I'd be happy to share details on the production company, the people involved, and any other information you might require. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

Vinnie

Good Evening Friends,

This might come across as a strange and unusual request but here it goes. We're on the hunt for a Red or Blue Model Y, other colors would be considered however black would most likely not work. There is a very unique shoot happening in Toronto Ontario where we will be projecting video on a "video wall" to simulate the action of a moving car. Imagine a full blown high end car commercial that is shot with a stationary car in a studio. We're looking for someone that would be willing to let us use their car for a couple of days between June 2nd and 11th 2021. There will be press, and behind the scenes video shot on this particular project as it is the first time this technology is being used to shoot an advertisement such as this. A rental car and a full detailing job will be done for the owner providing the vehicle. Please feel free to DM me with your questions I'd be happy to share details on the production company, the people involved, and any other information you might require. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

Vinnie
I'd let you use mine in a minute if I lived there - or even if I could get into Canada! Good luck! Hopefully we get to see the finished product.

Reactions: bint2k and kashian