Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - No VIN, Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all! I’m new here! I have been so anxious about my model Y and just cannot wait haha.

I ordered my pearl white LR AWD MY, no tow, 7 seats, w/ white interior on March 28th and still have yet to receive a VIN.
Initially the delivery date range was April 27 - May 17 and I cannot even tell you how many times this has been pushed back further and further almost everyday - sometimes it would change multiple times a day.

Current ETA is May 19 - June 5

When I had first placed my order it was a range of 1-10 weeks, so yes it is in the time frame still but gahhh it’s killing me lol.

I know the range of delivery can change etc. and I know some people have gotten a VIN within a few days but also within a few weeks. How long did you wait for your VIN? I’m thinking it’s taking much longer because I ordered a 7 seater. What do you think?

Reactions: cancoi and Tesslady
Ordered 4/3/21 still waiting I’m hoping end of this week. Tesla order support not that great. My brother in law ordered his MY at the same time and he got his on Memorial Day. We have recorded a few videos on his car it’s the 7 seater https://youtube.com/channel/UC-9TtT96S8iPhrsC57RTaIg
Yup. Watching them delivered to others in our club and I ordered mine 4/27 and they ordered theirs after. Got your yet? My EDD says Sept 18-30. Sheesh.

Upvote 0