Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y, Nuna Rava

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That would be very helpful!

I currently have this seat in my S, rear passenger... but the way the rear seat backs are shaped, cannot fold down the rear driver as it hits the car seat.

it appears this isn’t an issue in the Y since the seat backs are split vertically, but would love confirmation.

Also being able to fold down just the middle seat back with 2 car seats in the back would be a great perk.

I can check for you in < 3 hours when I get back. I have the Rava. I thought this was about the seat cover (which Nuna does not officially allow). Although I might be trying the Britax pad anyway because these seats aren't exactly super sticky anyway.

Yes, I have a Nuna Rava installed forward facing and just put the middle seat down over the weekend for some long curtain rods. The cup holder gets in the way but that is collapsible. When putting the seat down it does press onto the Rava sides but it's just cushion so it's not a problem. I believe having rear facing shouldn't be an issue either since the middle seat comes down all the way.

• Informative
Reactions: garrett5688
Yes, middle seat can fold down. Make sure the cup holder on the Rava is folded in, and the middle seat will slightly brush up as you're folding down but not an issue. I do both forward and rear facing swaps too.

Same here. I have the same setup and put the middle seat up and down frequently (to fit surfboards in the Y). It is a bit tight getting past the cupholder but otherwise works perfectly.

Reactions: bpon89