Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y on order I cannot take

Mods. let me know if this is in the wrong area.

Hello there,

My name is Des and I am currently a Model Y Long Range order holder. I was excited for the car, however given upcoming military orders, I am unable to take delivery of the vehicle and want to transfer it someone else. The expected delivery is between December 9, 2022- January 20th 2023. I don't want more than what I paid for the reservation fee (250). The cost of the car is 62,990 (before the most recent price hike that occurred), with the Gemini wheels, gray exterior and white interior. I believe this is a possible task to complete, so I'd rather transfer it than waste the spot. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks :)

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
Mods. let me know if this is in the wrong area.

Yes it is the wrong area actually (since you asked to be informed).

I have already requested a mod for this subforum move it to the correct area which is "tesla for sale", as we do not allow for sale posts outside of the marketplace (unless one is a vendor following vendor advertising rules).

A mod for this subforum will move it when they see the report.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC