Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Order Reservation Avaliable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Back in August 2021, I put in an order for a Model Y. The plan was to put the order on hold until I was ready to take delivery. Now that Tesla has forced everyone to click "I'm Ready" or have their order canceled I will not be able to take delivery at an appropriate time for me. The car's price is locked in at $55,990. The same configuration today would run someone $60,990. A $5000 discount and earlier delivery date. My loss is someone else's gain. If anyone is interested in purchasing my order from me, I would happily switch the reservation to your account. I am selling the reservation for $500. Which is only $250 over the current order fee.

The vehicle specs:
Model Y LR
Deep Blue Metallic
19" Gemini Wheels
No Tow Hitch
Black and White Interior

Back in August 2021, I put in an order for a Model Y. The plan was to put the order on hold until I was ready to take delivery. Now that Tesla has forced everyone to click "I'm Ready" or have their order canceled I will not be able to take delivery at an appropriate time for me. The car's price is locked in at $55,990. The same configuration today would run someone $60,990. A $5000 discount and earlier delivery date. My loss is someone else's gain. If anyone is interested in purchasing my order from me, I would happily switch the reservation to your account. I am selling the reservation for $500. Which is only $250 over the current order fee.

The vehicle specs:
Model Y LR
Deep Blue Metallic
19" Gemini Wheels
No Tow Hitch
Black and White Interior
Scotty, I messaged you. Thanks.

The vehicle specs:
Model Y LR
Deep Blue Metallic
19" Gemini Wheels
No Tow Hitch
Black and White Interior
I am interested. I have an order in for 3 with Feb 2022 delivery but really want a Y but don’t want to wait until July 2022

I am interested. I have an order in for 3 with Feb 2022 delivery but really want a Y but don’t want to wait until July 2022

The vehicle specs:
Model Y LR
Deep Blue Metallic
19" Gemini Wheels
No Tow Hitch
Black and White Interior

The vehicle specs:
Model Y LR
Deep Blue Metallic
19" Gemini Wheels
No Tow Hitch
Black and White Interior

The vehicle specs:
Model Y LR
Deep Blue Metallic
19" Gemini Wheels
No Tow Hitch
Black and White Interior
Hi I would be interested if you are planning on selling your reservation. My email is [email protected]. Thank you!

The vehicle specs:
Model Y LR
Deep Blue Metallic
19" Gemini Wheels
No Tow Hitch
Black and White Interior
I know i am already too late.. do you still have the offer?? :)

The vehicle specs:
Model Y LR
Deep Blue Metallic
19" Gemini Wheels
No Tow Hitch
Black and White Interior
Is this still available? I’m interested