Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

Model Y Order Tracker

KevinTNValley

Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2020
Knoxville, TN
It looks like many members of this community have filled the Model Y Survey and Order Tracker that Troy created and is a sticky thread at the top of this forum. This has been so very helpful! I would encourage any new members who have ordered to please go to that thread and fill out the survey. The larger the sample size the more accurate our estimates will be. Thanks again Troy!

Upvote 0

bigdaddyreg

Apr 29, 2021
California
Well first off greetings to all, we ordered our MY LR AWD om 3/28 from the Monterrey/seaside location, funny enough we initially ordered blue and three days later there was one available, but we did not have the financing setup as of yet, so we passed on it. We changed the color to black and have the financing setup, now the game of watching the delivery window go from early as 5/9-5/13 till 6/13-6/18. I got a house full of accessories and now since we are ready to go.....delays and slow moving. I feel bad for Kat at the seaside store as i have called her a few times with alot of questions.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC