Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Perf or BMW X3M?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol, you leaving an awesome ride, but I must say, I have owned my Y since November 28 of last year and I have only had to take it into service for one item, and they even said they have never seen the issue I had before. So needless to say, you shouldn't even know what a repair is or service for that matter, they are going to become a foreign word to you.
My car mysteriously eats coolant, I have to take it in roughly every 3 months AND they installed a coolant expansion and they don't know why it's "disappearing". I just hit 45k so the free maintenance is gone and I know little things are going to start to occur (many experiences about this with my last couple Audi's.

So yes.. I'll be happy to not have to do a physical oil change again :D

Reactions: DAJ8895
My car mysteriously eats coolant, I have to take it in roughly every 3 months AND they installed a coolant expansion and they don't know why it's "disappearing". I just hit 45k so the free maintenance is gone and I know little things are going to start to occur (many experiences about this with my last couple Audi's.

So yes.. I'll be happy to not have to do a physical oil change again :D
Lol...I actually had a friend with the very same issue, and it was in her X3 also, so I hear you. You are not going to be disappointed.

Just sell it! I bought my M3P- about 9 months ago. My 2011 Audi A5 is still sitting on the street in front of my house, battery dead =( I thought I would honestly keep driving it after my M3P- because I thought I would miss my good ol' ICE car. It does have a full suspension and upgraded K04 turbo, but it doesn't hold a candle to the driving experience of the Tesla. Now I regret paying the tags and insurance on it for almost a year now without even driving it.
Lol