Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Performance 21"- Pirelli or Michelin?

PackMan730

Jul 11, 2021
Glendale CA
My rears lasted 30k miles both times, they were very bald lol, my fronts are ready to be changed and I have 70k miles on my Model Y
Just thought I would let you know you should be able to get more than 15k miles
Out of your fronts.
Wouldn't hurt to try Michelin mabey they won't wear as fast.
That's a little extreme. I'd be scared to drive fast with that.

FOOLSLFDRVNG

Nov 3, 2020
Local💋
Anyone else have any real tire experience with the 21 ubers? Not asking about the 20s. I would also like to know if there are all season tires for the performance ubers that will give you 20k to 30k miles life. I don't plan on tracking and the all season will be plenty of traction with the all wheel drive for me.
Michelin AS4s are out now in 255 for fronts. They are guaranteed to 45k miles and suppose to handle very well for all seasons.

Reactions: PackMan730

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC