Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Performance : All Terrain Tires and Wheels with no Lift Kit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen a "lifted" Model Y with the MPP kit, and that Model Y pictured looks like it's still on stock suspension, at least in that picture and at that angle.

If you look at the black trim on the bumper and run a line from the side skirt to the bumper trim, the hub is higher than the line. In the picture below, the hub is lined up with the bumper-to-side skirt line which shows the body has been lifted. Plus, there's visually a much bigger fender gap with the lift kit.

A lot more pics here: 2020 Tesla Model Y Long Range AWD - Suspension Lift Kit, 28-Inch All-Terrain Tires, Trailer Hitch

92D4xXw4.WcaHRrmRW-(edit).jpg

I swapped my wheels for 18" aeros and some 29" diameter AT tires. the extra diameter gives it a .5" lift but I'm still planning on getting the UPP Dirt and Snow coiler setup once they're in stock.

View attachment 734002View attachment 734003
I'm personally having a ton of issues with my UPP dirt and snow. Just a friendly fyi. DM me for details if you'd like. Moving to MPP coilover + lift kit.

Reactions: jcan
In case you guys are still looking for some pics of a Model Y Performance with All Terrains, I just installed mine today:

View attachment 758672

I just got my MPP lift kit in, so will hopefully be installing those in the next couple weeks, but not before trying to take this on some mild off road/snow roads.

More details on this thread: Lifted Model Y Owners: Report!
Many thanks for the photo's, a year is coming up, how has the long term been with this setup? I'm hoping you'll say great as I've just ordered the same rims :)