Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

model y performance range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
V3 can still suffer from capacity issues. I’ve been to a fairly full 8 stall location where I was down near 20% and two other cars pulled in within 30 seconds of each other. There were already two or three cars plus myself charging, so almost s full station. I noticed my 200+ kW peak immediately tank and then stabilize.

It’s not nearly as drastic as V2 stations, but a V3 can’t supply enough power to do everyone at 200+ and normally you would have some cars deep in their charge already down at like 40-60kW but occasionally you get everyone near the start of their charge trying to pull massive power.

I just finished a 2000 miles trip on my MYP 2022. I have 20" wheels on it that are lighter compared to the original wheels. Maybe is something wrong with my car but with two people on the car and the luggage I could not beat 200 miles range on a full charge. I end up charging between 100 and 160 miles which is lame. I really wanted to get to 200 miles on a 85%-90% charge. The average speed was 70-75 mph and the AC was running on AUTO. The average temperature outside was 95+ F. Any thoughts?
How was the wind? That can heavily affect efficiency.