Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Performance reservation - for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the following configuration that is on hold until Jan 1.

As you can see, it is $2,000 cheaper than the current Model Y Performance price. I ordered this and a similar Long-Range because I could not make up my mind at that time, but decided to go with Long Range for myself.

Wondering if someone would like to buy this reservation for a potentially quicker delivery, even though the wait times for Performance models are not that long. If not enough interest, I will let go of this reservation.

Order Date: October 22, 2021
Delivery location: Fremont, CA

Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance $61,990
Deep Blue Metallic Paint $1,000
Performance Upgrade Included
21’’ Überturbine Wheels Included
Black and White Premium Interior $1,000
Five Seat Interior Included
Autopilot Included
Tow Hitch $1,000

Subtotal $64,990

Destination and Documentation Fee $1,200
Order Fee $250

Total $66,440

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: outdoors and UCF3
I am not 100% sure and have never done that before.

What I have read is that it either requires the transfer of the entire Tesla account (which I cannot do in my personal situation since I have another car on order and have past vehicles linked to my account) or changing delivery address and registration information to the new owner - which we can try to do but it might be hard since you are not in Bay Area. If you can figure out the details, happy to work with you but the more I am thinking about this, it might be better to just let this reservation go.

hmm... can you ask tesla if they can change to the new owner? I really doubt if they will do.. but if they can do, i will be happy to buy.. Moreover, I will be in Sanjose on 23rd and stay there for a week. i can pick up there but I dont want to get hit with california taxes.