Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Performance Reservation VIN ASSIGNED. FOR SALE PRE-PRICE HIKE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I am selling my Model Y Performance Reservation locked in at 63,990 base price.

-MSM
-Black/White Premium Interior
-No Tow Hitch
-Pre-Hike Pricing

Asking 3250

I ended up purchasing someone elses reservation so I no longer need this one. I have successfully done a transfer twice in the past, and I know exactly how to execute it. The VIN was assigned today, and is ready to pick up anytime.

Please have a financing preapproval or cash ready to buy. You may not use Tesla Financing.

If you use outside financing please be able to get funded within the day.

Buyer MUST be in California and willing to pick up at my local Tesla center in SoCal.

Will give guarantee that car will be successfully transferred or money back.

Hello, I am selling my Model Y Performance Reservation locked in at 63,990 base price.

-MSM
-Black/White Premium Interior
-No Tow Hitch
-Pre-Hike Pricing

Asking 3250

I ended up purchasing someone elses reservation so I no longer need this one. I have successfully done a transfer twice in the past, and I know exactly how to execute it. The VIN was assigned today, and is ready to pick up anytime.

Please have a financing preapproval or cash ready to buy. You may not use Tesla Financing.

If you use outside financing please be able to get funded within the day.

Buyer MUST be in California and willing to pick up at my local Tesla center in SoCal.

Will give guarantee that car will be successfully transferred or money back.
PM me please. i'm ready to buy. My order is coming in August...