Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Keith909man

Apr 25, 2017
Tacoma wa
index.php
Take notice of the red underline on “dual motor” hinting at this is a performance model being tested. Also the first white one I’ve seen and looks to me as a new wheel design. Or, looks to be the wheel design from the red model 3 Prototype.

Attachments

• 871EBD91-FBD4-4209-9774-1A3032432EEC.jpeg
    871EBD91-FBD4-4209-9774-1A3032432EEC.jpeg
    354.5 KB · Views: 16,188
Last edited by a moderator:

Zoomit

Sep 1, 2015
SoCal
Those wheels are similar, but different, than the Model 3 prototype wheels. The hub area (currently) has exposed lugs, while the previous Model 3 prototype wheels have a different hub shape and cover. It's possible they're the same and the cover just fits over the exposed lugs.

It might be the shadowing, but the tires look wider than 255's. The rears could also be wider than the fronts but it's hard to say for sure.

tesla-model-3-5-of-12.jpg

Last edited:

Watts_Up

Mar 4, 2019
In a galaxy far, far away
Spotted this morning at Kennedy Space Center
Whoa! I like those wheels and the black chrome above the wheels arch and door handles, but still chrome around the windows.

It seems to be a Performance version, so might be 20" wheels?

Did you get chance to look at the wheels and Tires size?

Do you think the body color was Multi-Coat Red or Signature Red?

The external Rear View mirrors are not folded. So the car was not locked? Did you saw anyone inside?

In fact it seems that the backup light were turned on? And both parts of the light were turned on, not like the Model 3.

Have you been able to look at the interior color and the rear seats, to see it it was a 5 or 7 seats version?

Did you see if there was a tow hitch door like on 2019 Model 3?

Last edited:

KRG21

Mar 15, 2019
Miami
I'm really liking this more as we see better live shots. It's more sleek and aggressive than it initially appeared. Less Prius, more X4

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC