Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Performance Waiting Room...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, with all the Model Y demand mania right now, I thought there should be a separate thread for those who ordered the Performance version since it has a separate delivery timeline... If you ordered a Performance version and wish to participate, please list your Configuration, Order Date, Current EDD and Location.

Red/Black/Tow
OD: 01/29
EDD: Mar 05 - Mar 31
No VIN
Southern California.

Reactions: -Amanda
I like the idea of a combined thread for all MYP orders as I’ve been tracking both the January and February threads anyway.

MYP: White w/ black interior, tow hitch
Ordered: Jan 14, 2023 @ 2:05 pm MT
EDD updated Jan 23: TBD and has not changed☹️
No official VIN but found PF696### in source code today.

Hello everyone, with all the Model Y demand mania right now, I thought there should be a separate thread for those who ordered the Performance version since it has a separate delivery timeline... If you ordered a Performance version and wish to participate, please list your Configuration, Order Date, Current EDD and Location.

Red/Black/Tow
OD: 01/29
EDD: Mar 05 - Mar 31
No VIN
Southern California.
Last Tuesday I started to get a daily text from the 510 number. First one being the "Congratulations we now expect your VIN to be assigned in the next 1-2 weeks"...

And one here
Order date February 8
Edd March 18/31
Black Y performance
Black interior no tow
This is my second tesla order in this forum to not get confused
I have Model Y LR 2023 and this is for my wife .
Did you test drive both the LR and the Performance? If yes, can you tell us your thoughts about the difference in ride quality? Thanks!

OD 1/18. White, Black interior MYLR. Changed to MYP 2/5
EDD 2/18-3-18
EDD 3/2-3/9
2/20 Received text my VIN would be assigned 1-2 weeks
Got VIN 2/23
Delivery Date is March 7
Location Spokane WA
Congratulations and thanks for the information you added, certainly puts things further more into perspective! Don't forget to let us know about your delivery experience and the ride back home :)

I like the idea of a combined thread for all MYP orders as I’ve been tracking both the January and February threads anyway.

MYP: White w/ black interior, tow hitch
Ordered: Jan 14, 2023 @ 2:05 pm MT
EDD updated Jan 23: TBD and has not changed☹️
No official VIN but found PF696### in source code today.
The delay could be due to the transportation logistics to Canada. Crossing my fingers for you to get your delivery in a week or so :)

Reactions: sveetcharm
The delay could be due to the transportation logistics to Canada. Crossing my fingers for you to get your delivery in a week or so :)
SA did confirm yesterday via text that I do indeed have an assigned VIN even though it still doesn’t show in my account. Last night I had the Tesla Vision notice too. I have a unique delivery situation which I suspect is the reason info doesn’t show in my account correctly i.e. TBD and no VIN. Now to await the delivery scheduling text. Hope they don’t wait until the car arrives to text me.

Reactions: sveetcharm and majo
Amanda,
May I ask how do you view the source code? Thanks
You have to do it on a computer. These instructions are copied from another post in this site so hopefully it works for you.

On your vehicle order page you can search the source code for "7SAY". To get to the source code on PC: CTRL+U in Chrome or on Mac: “COMMAND + Option + U” to bring up the page develop menu.

Link should look like this:
“view-source:https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RNXXXXXXXX”