Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #27 is available now with topics time-stamped. We discussed: Consolidation in LiDAR manufacturers; Volvo EX90 shipping with LiDAR; FSD Beta Full Release in N.A.; FSD detecting autopilot cheats, Gwen Shotwell directly overseeing SpaceX Starship; and more. You can watch it now on YouTube. We should have it published to podcast networks shortly.

Model Y pickup in Vancouver

A Model Y, bare bones with trailer hitch is scheduled for delivery to me the week of Feb 22, 2012. Has anyone seen the new consul in any of the Model Y's in Vancouver?

Would sure like to know a serial number of a Model Y being delivered?

Cheers from a very Snowy Victoria, BC

Oldcanadian

PS, As of yesterday Victoria is no longer getting a Tesla dealership at the old Volvo place.

Reactions: Vancouver ClearBra
A Model Y, bare bones with trailer hitch is scheduled for delivery to me the week of Feb 22, 2012. Has anyone seen the new consul in any of the Model Y's in Vancouver?

Oldcanadian

PS, As of yesterday Victoria is no longer getting a Tesla dealership at the old Volvo place.
If you have a vin assigned to you you can always call the dealership and ask them if it have new console or not .

I think so, Resale would be like a newer model year. Same with the headlights and aluminum casting rear end.

Why not save a lot of time and money for everyone involved by telling your delivery advisor now that you won't accept it without the new console? I don't think it's as big a resale issue as you think (quite a few people even prefer the old one) but your call.

Oldcanadian

Is it comfirmed Victoria is not getting a Tesla dealership/service center?

Oldcanadian

hey, your in victoria? For home delivery, did the car arrive on the back of a truck or was it driven by someone to your house? If it was driven I'd imagine it may have been brought to the vancouver location on a truck first, and then driven to your place. I doubt it would be driven all the way from the factory and adding so many miles.

hey, your in victoria? For home delivery, did the car arrive on the back of a truck or was it driven by someone to your house? If it was driven I'd imagine it may have been brought to the vancouver location on a truck first, and then driven to your place. I doubt it would be driven all the way from the factory and adding so many miles.
ah, just realized you went to vancouver for pickup, not home delivery. my bad. but if you know an answer to my q, just let me know.

What makes you think home delivery is avail for Victoria? haha

• Disagree
Reactions: cdswm3

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC