Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y pickup in Vancouver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A Model Y, bare bones with trailer hitch is scheduled for delivery to me the week of Feb 22, 2012. Has anyone seen the new consul in any of the Model Y's in Vancouver?

Would sure like to know a serial number of a Model Y being delivered?

Cheers from a very Snowy Victoria, BC

Oldcanadian

PS, As of yesterday Victoria is no longer getting a Tesla dealership at the old Volvo place.

Reactions: Vancouver ClearBra
A Model Y, bare bones with trailer hitch is scheduled for delivery to me the week of Feb 22, 2012. Has anyone seen the new consul in any of the Model Y's in Vancouver?

Oldcanadian

PS, As of yesterday Victoria is no longer getting a Tesla dealership at the old Volvo place.
If you have a vin assigned to you you can always call the dealership and ask them if it have new console or not .

I think so, Resale would be like a newer model year. Same with the headlights and aluminum casting rear end.

Why not save a lot of time and money for everyone involved by telling your delivery advisor now that you won't accept it without the new console? I don't think it's as big a resale issue as you think (quite a few people even prefer the old one) but your call.

Oldcanadian

Is it comfirmed Victoria is not getting a Tesla dealership/service center?

Asked about getting one with new console and was told the only ones available in stock were Blue, went with Blue. Picked up my MY on Mar 9 from Vancouver. VIN 133XXX Built on Feb 15. Has new console. Stop sign, Speed sign and Traffic Cones and Barrels come up on screen when driving.
Thanks for all the info.

Reactions: Dipthong

Oldcanadian

hey, your in victoria? For home delivery, did the car arrive on the back of a truck or was it driven by someone to your house? If it was driven I'd imagine it may have been brought to the vancouver location on a truck first, and then driven to your place. I doubt it would be driven all the way from the factory and adding so many miles.

hey, your in victoria? For home delivery, did the car arrive on the back of a truck or was it driven by someone to your house? If it was driven I'd imagine it may have been brought to the vancouver location on a truck first, and then driven to your place. I doubt it would be driven all the way from the factory and adding so many miles.
ah, just realized you went to vancouver for pickup, not home delivery. my bad. but if you know an answer to my q, just let me know.

What makes you think home delivery is avail for Victoria? haha

• Disagree
Reactions: cdswm3