Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model Y Premium Puddle Lights are 10% Off for TMC Members

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of the best upgrades for your Tesla is to upgrade the lighting. It’s fast, easy and relatively inexpensive. And upgrading the puddle lights is one of the most striking changes you can make to your car.

At TeslaPuddleLights.com we carry a wide selection of premium, plug-n-play puddle lights, footwell lights in assorted colors, LED back door/trunk lights (also in assorted colors) and multi-color USB lights for the back seat.

In addition to selling a high-quality product, we pride ourselves on 24 hour or less order processing times and excellent customer service.

We’re currently running a 10% off sale for TMC members with the code: TMC2021. And all US orders over $50 receive free shipping.

Our mission is to help Tesla owners personalize their cars and we hope to have the opportunity to help you modify yours!

Here's the Model Y puddle lights we have.

P1001015.png

P1001021.png

P1001051.png

P1001065.png

P1001060.png

Here's just a few of our puddle light designs.
PuddleLightGiveawayGrid3.png

LED Light Colors We Carry
LightColorCollage.png

Reactions: CO_MY
Make sure to have your door wide open and the window down. When you pull the OEM lights out of circuit(unplug) the window motor will do odd things. Tech was at my house and noted my puddle lights I got off ebay. Said people have wrecked their black window trim changing out these lights. The window will move!

Make sure to have your door wide open and the window down. When you pull the OEM lights out of circuit(unplug) the window motor will do odd things. Tech was at my house and noted my puddle lights I got off ebay. Said people have wrecked their black window trim changing out these lights. The window will move!
Yeah, don't close the door while installing is pretty much all you need to worry about. And if the light fails (somewhat common for cheap lights off Amazon etc) the window will roll up. It's not a huge deal - but good to be aware of for sure!

We have the window behavior detailed in our install video. Tesla Lighting Installation Videos