Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Price increased $1,000 tonight

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The latest price increase for the Long Range Model makes the Performance Model Y that much more compelling. Especially if you are planning to get the Long Range Model Y with the 20" Induction wheels ($2000) and add the acceleration boost upgrade ($2,000) after purchase. For only $3000 more you get more power and performance. Delivery times for the Long Range Model Y are not currently listed; 7 to 11 weeks for the Performance Model Y.

The latest price increase for the Long Range Model makes the Performance Model Y that much more compelling. Especially if you are planning to get the Long Range Model Y with the 20" Induction wheels ($2000) and add the acceleration boost upgrade ($2,000) after purchase. For only $3000 more you get more power and performance. Delivery times for the Long Range Model Y are not currently listed; 7 to 11 weeks for the Performance Model Y.
As long as you don’t need more than 5 seats of course…

Reactions: Saxgod and jcanoe
Even if price were equal I’d opt for LR + boost. Northeast area potholes would destroy the 21’s & I’d also need a separate set of all season wheels/tires.

If I didn’t have my LR locked in at $49,990….I would be sooooo tempted to upgrade to the performance model. At a mere $3k premium over the LR + wheels + boost it approaches the same cost upgrade that we incurred when going to the Stealth spec from the LR when buying our 3 which, incidentally, is the best completely unnecessary $2k I’ve ever spent!