Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

model Y reservation for sale! (Florida)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a model Y LR and it’s delivery day is July29-August26.

I have bought a model 3 and would like to sell this reservation. Price on paperwork is total =56,440.
Prices went up on teslas since what’s going on. So i am asking to sell for a agreeable extra amount.

(Will be attaching the paper work and also a thread of someone already doing this process)
So please no comments saying if this is possible. Do your research before just commenting that.

So please no comments saying if this is possible. Do your research before just commenting that.
It was possible in the past but I personally had transfer blocked at delivery (SAs agreed to change registration, etc) this week so the buyer should be refunded if this happens. Somebody else on FB said he has this transfer recently blocked before delivery too.

Did you switch the car on tesla app to the buyers.

1) You can't move orders between Tesla accounts. Never was possible. Still not possible.
2) It seems the only way to transfer a reservation is to give up your entire Telsa account, scrub all your old info, replace with new buyer (account info, order info, etc) and has to be done before VIN assigned + MVPA is generated. Even then... your order agreement has your original name + address on it that the delivery center can flag and have the sale blocked.