Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y reservation for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The reservation for my Model Y is expiring in 3 days. Tesla won't let me extend anymore. I can no longer purchase due to a change in my credit. Is there anybody who would like my reservation? Tesla will allow me to add a co-buyer to my reservation. Fyi, the difference in price between my reservation and placing a new reservation today is $7,650. Configuration is attached... Please feel free to text me at 310-619-4382 😀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220110-175711_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220110-175711_Drive.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 232
Reactions: Hvnleigh
The reservation for my Model Y is expiring in 3 days. Tesla won't let me extend anymore. I can no longer purchase due to a change in my credit. Is there anybody who would like my reservation? Tesla will allow me to add a co-buyer to my reservation. Fyi, the difference in price between my reservation and placing a new reservation today is $7,650. Configuration is attached... Please feel free to text me at 310-619-4382 😀
Interested. DM if still available.

Technically reservation transfers are not allowed by Tesla. I guess this was just adding a co-buyer to the registration?

Adding a co-buyer is a risk for the original owner.... there was somebody else here who didn't want that and cancelled his order instead. Aren't you fully liable for the vehicle until you remove your name (via DMV) from the registration? For some reason I've never heard of this except in CA.