Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y reservation sale - Socal. available to get $7500 discount + 10K mile superchargging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model Y reservation sale.
Delivery set to Socal and I prefer to meet in person.
This may your last chance to get guaranteed $7500 discount on ModelY.
You should pick up the car in this year to get the discount.
Reservation is on a separate account, which you'll take over. I can transfer email account if you want to which is most safetest option.
  • Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch
Price before tax, registration and fees - $67,990 ($65,900 Base price + $1,000 (Tow hitch) + $1,000 (White interior)
Qualifies for the $7500 discount/price adjustment.

If you plan to add FSD, this is great option as you can buy it on $12,000 price. (Currently $15,000)

DM if interested. I've done these transfers in the past, will guide you through the process.

Model Y reservation sale.
Delivery set to Socal and I prefer to meet in person.
This may your last chance to get guaranteed $7500 discount on ModelY.
You should pick up the car in this year to get the discount.
Reservation is on a separate account, which you'll take over. I can transfer email account if you want to which is most safetest option.
  • Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch
Price before tax, registration and fees - $67,990 ($65,900 Base price + $1,000 (Tow hitch) + $1,000 (White interior)
Qualifies for the $7500 discount/price adjustment.

If you plan to add FSD, this is great option as you can buy it on $12,000 price. (Currently $15,000)

DM if interested. I've done these transfers in the past, will guide you through the process.
Did they adjust price and is it still available?

Attachments

• 151CD330-98AC-4573-BA87-637EC2D7E445.jpeg
    151CD330-98AC-4573-BA87-637EC2D7E445.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 97
Wow, this is exactly the specs I was hoping for! (7 seats, tow hitch, etc.). Please do send me a DM, as I’d appreciate your guidance, and I’m ready to meet you in SoCal as soon as you’re ready!