Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RHD floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

dazzap

Dec 14, 2021
UK
Really struggling to find anyone on amazon or eBay selling RHD 3D (or any type) floor mats. I'm assuming M3 mats probably might not be a perfect fit but dont really know. I did try asking a TA but they didnt know either.

I did try aliexpress but didnt have much luck there either. Since RHDs have been shipping to Hong Kong for a while I was hoping there'd be lots available by now, but sadly not.

Would be grateful if anyone has some recommendations!

I'm assuming M3 mats probably might not be a perfect fit but dont really know
No. The rear is too shallow because the MY has more leg room (longer wheelbase) and the front seat runner cutouts are wider. Plus the car is wider so the length isn't correct.

I've heard the front is slightly different too but not sure in what way.

Reactions: dazzap
Really struggling to find anyone on amazon or eBay selling RHD 3D (or any type) floor mats. I'm assuming M3 mats probably might not be a perfect fit but dont really know. I did try asking a TA but they didnt know either.

I did try aliexpress but didnt have much luck there either. Since RHDs have been shipping to Hong Kong for a while I was hoping there'd be lots available by now, but sadly not.

Would be grateful if anyone has some recommendations!
I have bought mine from Tesery.

I've never seen any of the 3D mats in 'real life' so have been looking for some alternatives. This site seems to offer a few options and the ability to personalise.

I'm going to see what the Tesla ones are like, but might opt for some from this site if the Tesla quality isn't great

Reactions: dazzap
I've never seen any of the 3D mats in 'real life' so have been looking for some alternatives. This site seems to offer a few options and the ability to personalise.

I'm going to see what the Tesla ones are like, but might opt for some from this site if the Tesla quality isn't great

These do look very nice. I've gone Tesery 3D.. the vloggers seem to love them and invariably with flat carpet mats all the crap gets under the edges. Very expensive... but what part of owning a Tesla isn't?

These do look very nice. I've gone Tesery 3D.. the vloggers seem to love them and invariably with flat carpet mats all the crap gets under the edges. Very expensive... but what part of owning a Tesla isn't?

Do you have any links to the Tesery 3D vlogger reviews? Trying to figure out if they are any better than the AliExpress ones that can be bought cheaper.

Those are LHD - driver's mat with left foot rest is on the left.

Inspite of the reviews saying RHD. Ah well ok.

These then?