Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y rims on Model 3

wattsjake_

Feb 24, 2021
Richmond, KY
Bought a used, black 2018 Model 3 last year and come to find out, my wheels are pretty damaged structurally so I'm looking into some new ones. I have the 19" sport rims that I have painted black. I'm not sure if I want to get the sport rims again, unpainted, or if I want to do something new. I like the turbine rims on the new Y and I found an image on Google of a black 3 with the new gemini wheels. Just looking for opinions, pros, cons, and pictures if anyone has newer rims on their earlier-build Model 3.

Zoomit

Sep 1, 2015
SoCal
Here're a few relevant threads. The Gemini caps that you saw on the Model 3 may be either on the Gemini or Apollo wheels. Yeah, it's confusing.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC