Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Road Trip Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While in Canp mode, did you have to cover the screen at all? My understanding is that the screen doesn’t go to sleep at all during Camp mode.

Can I ask why you decided to drive in Chill mode the whole trip? This really cuts down on utilizing any regen.

On my 2015 S85D using RANGE mode increases/maximizes the car’s travel distance. I’m not sure how RANGE on the S compares to CHILL on the 3 but I would guess both are trying to achieve the same results.

Reactions: RayB and jwuwu
On my 2015 S85D using RANGE mode increases/maximizes the car’s travel distance. I’m not sure how RANGE on the S compares to CHILL on the 3 but I would guess both are trying to achieve the same results.

Got this from the Tesla support site-

Range Tips.

"What is Range Mode?

In Model S and Model X, Range Mode conserves energy by limiting the power of the climate control system. When this mode is on, less energy is used when heating or cooling the cabin. When turned on in an All-Wheel Drive car, torque distribution between the motors is optimized to maximize range. You can turn on this setting through Controls > Driving > Range Mode."

Pretty cool.

• Informative
Reactions: rafacq
It really depends on if you want a 3.5 seconds 0-60 with a spoiler and if you can justify spending the extra money for it. If the option of the stealth Performance with induction wheels was available to me at the time, I would have gotten that instead of PUP because I don't really care for the staggered setup and those won't be optimal for trips like this.

PUP makes the most sense though since it's a free upgrade and you can just sell/trade off the wheels if you don't want it.

I like the acceleration and occasionally thrill so I got the performance. The Y is definitely heavier than the 3 so it doesn't feel quite as nimble but it's better than any SUV I've driven so far. The performance 3 is definitely be faster. The space in the Y is great for me and the view looks awesome when you're laying down in the back. I think when it came down between the 3 or Y, the space is the biggest factor to me.

Hope this helps!

Wow! What a *Stellar* view in the video - and thank you for your reply!

I upgraded my Model Y long range to the Performance version with PUP, but today I saw some posts about having to replace the 21 inch tires in less than 15,000 miles. I wonder if I purchased a set of 19 or 20 inch wheels will they fit with the Tesla performance brakes? Have fun in your Tesla and stay safe! :)

Wow! What a *Stellar* view in the video - and thank you for your reply!

I upgraded my Model Y long range to the Performance version with PUP, but today I saw some posts about having to replace the 21 inch tires in less than 15,000 miles. I wonder if I purchased a set of 19 or 20 inch wheels will they fit with the Tesla performance brakes? Have fun in your Tesla and stay safe! :)

Yes, if you purchase a set of 19" or 20" wheels, they will fit over the performance brakes. Here is a good guide from T-sport line about the wheels and the offset that would fit.

The Tesla Model Y Wheel and Tire Guide

They also offer aftermarket wheels for the Model Y as well.

And thank you. Enjoy yours too once you get yours!

Thanks for the great report. I've been planning to do the same trip for a while and I've got some extra motivation since I got my Y.

Q: How many times approx did you use the Superchargers before the fault happened? I've been cycling between Supercharging (more) and AC charging (less) just to make sure everything works.

My fiancee and I took a first ever ten days road trip with the Y last week. We went from the Bay Area to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone. Overall, it was a great experience trip, can't wait to do something like it again.
..snip..
While I was supercharging the Y at Twin Falls, Idaho, I noticed the Y would charge a few minutes then stop completely, then start again. I thought it was a stall issue so I moved to a different one. It happened again twice but I was able to finish charging and started driving again.

When we got to Elko, Nevada supercharger, I plugged the car in at an open stall. I got three beeps and the error message "Charging Equipment at Fault".

Thanks for the great report. I've been planning to do the same trip for a while and I've got some extra motivation since I got my Y.

Q: How many times approx did you use the Superchargers before the fault happened? I've been cycling between Supercharging (more) and AC charging (less) just to make sure everything works.

I checked my tesla account. I used supercharging 13 times.

I dropped off the car like five minutes ago and they're replacing the charge port. I should get it back later today.

I think a bolt in the chargeport is loose which wasn't torqued down properly from factory. They're replacing the whole assembly.

This happened to @DDrawer recently as well in this thread.

Call support 24/7?

him and @RoBoRaT's has been extremely helpful.

Have a good trip!!!

Your car looks beautiful, but those pictures were awesome! Pro quality photo skills! Thanks for the trip details, sad that the supercharger issue came up. Happened to me back in 2013 on my way home from Fremont factory in new Model S, there was very little support at that time, luckily I limped into Los Angeles very slowly and made it back to Vegas a day later. My car was fixed with a software update sent wirelessly at that time, haven't had any issues since when Supercharging on road trips in my second Model S, haven't had Model Y on a road trip yet. Enjoy the car and future road trips!

• Love
Reactions: jwuwu
Thanks for the reply. Lucky #13? I'm not superstitious, but it makes me wonder.

I'll have to check mine for a loose chargeport and probably Supercharge ~20 times before I head out on a long road trip.

I checked my tesla account. I used supercharging 13 times.

I dropped off the car like five minutes ago and they're replacing the charge port. I should get it back later today.

I think a bolt in the chargeport is loose which wasn't torqued down properly from factory. They're replacing the whole assembly.

This happened to @DDrawer recently as well in this thread.

Call support 24/7?

him and @RoBoRaT's has been extremely helpful.

Have a good trip!!!

Reactions: rafacq and jwuwu
Thanks for the reply. Lucky #13? I'm not superstitious, but it makes me wonder.

I'll have to check mine for a loose chargeport and probably Supercharge ~20 times before I head out on a long road trip.

They didn't change out my chargeport, said it doesn't have issues and that it's the supercharger with grounding issue. Sounds iffy but can't argue with them until it happens again and I log it on the Y. (This is the Berkeley SC btw). They said the supercharger in Emeryville is known to have the grounding issue, mentioned another location which I forgot.

I'll be supercharging randomly as well, probably the same amount, before my next major trip.

Yes, very V-E-R-Y iffy. I'm glad that nothing is "wrong" with your Y (per Tesla), but you ran into this charging fault in another state! Did they say how they reset the issue (ie., power cycle) or did it magically go away?

Let us know how things go from here. I don't think anyone wants to run into this issue.

I need to get around more. I'm on the Peninsula side and have only Supercharged at Mountain View and Sunnyvale.

They didn't change out my chargeport, said it doesn't have issues and that it's the supercharger with grounding issue. Sounds iffy but can't argue with them until it happens again and I log it on the Y. (This is the Berkeley SC btw). They said the supercharger in Emeryville is known to have the grounding issue, mentioned another location which I forgot.

I'll be supercharging randomly as well, probably the same amount, before my next major trip.

Yes, very V-E-R-Y iffy. I'm glad that nothing is "wrong" with your Y (per Tesla), but you ran into this charging fault in another state! Did they say how they reset the issue (ie., power cycle) or did it magically go away?

Let us know how things go from here. I don't think anyone wants to run into this issue.

I need to get around more. I'm on the Peninsula side and have only Supercharged at Mountain View and Sunnyvale.

They didn't get into the details, just said they ran diagnostics and they didn't see any issues with it- they took the car to the new Oakland supercharger, tested it out and it completed the charge in service mode. I asked them what if this happens when I'm out on a road trip like before? Is someone going to come out and fix the supercharger stalls when others are just charging fine? lol they didn't answer that one.

They told me if it happens again I'll need to log it by holding down the car symbol on the bottom left of the screen for ten seconds and it'll take a log and snapshot.

I'm in the East Bay area and supercharge at WC and Concord. I'm driving to Berkeley and Belmont today though so maybe I'll test out the Emeryville and San Mateo SCs.

I'll update for sure, I'm hoping they're right and I'm just being naive.

They didn't get into the details, just said they ran diagnostics and they didn't see any issues with it- they took the car to the new Oakland supercharger, tested it out and it completed the charge in service mode. I asked them what if this happens when I'm out on a road trip like before? Is someone going to come out and fix the supercharger stalls when others are just charging fine? lol they didn't answer that one.

That's just so much stupidity and BS. Other cars were Supercharging and the fault was following your car. I realize there's only so much techs can do without a repro, but this is bad indicator and I hope they're taking this seriously (ie., recall = very expensive). Your charging systems seems to have protected itself and you got home eventually, but you've lost a lot of practical utility if Supercharging is a crap-shoot.

They told me if it happens again I'll need to log it by holding down the car symbol on the bottom left of the screen for ten seconds and it'll take a log and snapshot.

If there's a take away for your service advisor, it's this logging trick. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: jwuwu
Did you call the RV parks ahead of time to make sure that it was okay to sleep in a car? Or is it pretty much a given that it's allowed?

It's pretty much given before and during the beginning of Covid. Depends on which states/county you're going to now though, things might be different. In California right now, most of the RV parks you can't sleep in your car AFAIK the last time I checked since the restrooms are closed, you need a self contained RV to be able to use the RV Parks. I think other states have their own set of rules so yes, best to check the RV places' website to see their restrictions.

My fiancee and I took a first ever ten days road trip with the Y last week. We went from the Bay Area to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone. Overall, it was a great experience trip, can't wait to do something like it again.

I did run into an issue though towards the end of the trip with supercharging which I will elaborate below.

Just going to go over some of my thoughts regarding the trip with the Y and what to keep in mind if you decide to take a road trip in your Y and you're planning to sleep in it.

We spent eight of the nights in RV Parks and two nights in hotels. When we slept in the Y, we used the Tesmat mattress and their bedsheet:

TESMAT

I'm driving a Performance model Y with 20" induction wheels. I drove the car on "chill mode" the whole trip.

The Trip

The Good:

Overall the trip was awesome! I drove and used FSD/AP on the way there and back.
I used TeslaFi to log the trip here:

View attachment 555429

I think autopilot is amazing, it made the drive to the parks less stressful and I wasn't tired at the end of the day. It also allowed me to enjoy the scenery a lot more. Each way took about 16hrs (Including charging) and 923 miles to get to Wyoming so I decided to split drive to two days (500 miles first day and 400 miles the following), there and back. I used BetterRoutePlanner to see where to charge and how long to charge for. I charge a bit more than what the app suggested so it'd give me more less range anxiety since this is our first ever EV roadtrip. I found that the Tesla estimation of how much battery is left at the destination is more accurate than BetterRoutePlanner.

I did not use AP in the national parks because of the wildlife and potholes which AP can't avoid.

Camp mode was really useful, adjusted the temperature really well during the night as the temperature in the parks fluctuated from 70F to 30s throughout the day. It also snowed for one day in Yellowstone and the heat pump was working great.

Range in Yellowstone:

I was able to drive around in Yellowstone without having to worry about the range. I charge the car up to 95% each day and I got back to the RV parks with 40%-50% battery left at the end of the day. It's also really efficient to drive in Yellowstone since the speed limit doesn't go over 45mph so with the Y I was getting 110% efficiency in the park. I didn't charge inside the park at all with the Y, there are a couple places you can charge though, you can find them on Plugshare. The RV parks we stayed at are 3 - 22 miles away from the park.

Car is a great convo starter, even from a 6ft distance away.

The Bad:

Most of the RV parks have gravel, which doesn't sound nice when I heard the rocks hitting the car. There's also a major road work being done north of West Yellowstone right now so it's about half of mile of gravel driving. I do have full frontal PPF and ceramic coating done on the car but those rocks really like the rocker panels. I got some minuscule rock chips on the rocker panels which I got some touch up paint for to fix. Might get PPF done for the rocker panels.

Camp mode allows the car to be on and open all the time but it turns the sentry mode off, not sure why. I wish Tesla could give us the option to turn it back on, just in case something happens while we're sleeping in the car and I don't have wake up to save the footage.

Tesmat mattress- the mattress is nicely designed in terms of being compact and easy to store but it's not very comfortable if you're a side sleeper like me, took some time adjusted to. I think next time I'll get a padded topper on it to see if it'll help with the comfort. The whole trip we left the mattress and bed sheets setup, didn't bother to pack it up because it would become a hassle especially when there are a ton of bugs flying around

Windshield wiper is a hit or miss when it's set on auto. Sometimes it doesn't turn on when it's raining. Sometimes it's going at full speed when it's only a drizzle but when it's pouring it's going slow as hell. I don't know how many times I had to press the left stalk button myself to turn it on and get it going.

Rare or non-existent reception in the park so be sure to download the apps for Yellowstone and Grand Teton Park. Also download the offline maps for Google maps or your navigation app because that will come in handy to let you find places around the park you want to go to.

Sleeping in the RV parks means sharing public bathroom and shower facilities so make sure to bring your own cleaning supplies, toiletries, and towels especially during this time. Not all of them are clean and not everyone is mindful of social distancing/wearing masks.

The Ugly: Charging Equipment At Fault

Thankfully this happened on the way back of our trip. While I was supercharging the Y at Twin Falls, Idaho, I noticed the Y would charge a few minutes then stop completely, then start again. I thought it was a stall issue so I moved to a different one. It happened again twice but I was able to finish charging and started driving again.

When we got to Elko, Nevada supercharger, I plugged the car in at an open stall. I got three beeps and the error message "Charging Equipment at Fault".
View attachment 555516
I reset the car once and moved to the stall next to me. Same issue. I moved to a stall next to a charging car. Same issue.
This is when I started having anxiety set in because I only had 9% battery left.

I put in a roadside assistance request on the app and someone reached out via text. We went through power cycling the car (Controls > Safety and Security > Power off. Wait two mins, then open door). Same issue. Then the agent asked me to go to Walmart across the street because there are free charging there. Nope, turns out it's Electrify America chargers and I don't have a chademo adapter. Now I'm down to 7%. I went into Walmart and got a dust blower, went back to the supercharger, tried to clean the port, and no luck.

Agent then suggested to try a destination charger or the mobile connector. I went to Ledgestone hotel nearby with 6% left and thankfully that worked and started charging. We stayed there for the night. The next day I charged the car to 100% and then drove 2 hours and charge for 4 hours in Winnemuca, drive for 2 and a half more hours, charge for 6.5 hours in Reno. And finally made it home at 2am in the morning.

I have an appointment this Thursday to take a look at the issue. I'm assuming the DC charging module blew out on the car and that the charge port needs to be replaced.

If level 2 or AC charging didn't work, the car would need to be towed to the nearest service center.. Salt Lake City or Reno.

I realized that without supercharging is very inconvenient, especially when you're on a road trip and you're in the middle of nowhere.

Verdict:
I'm glad this didn't happen in the beginning of the trip or when I was in Yellowstone, if it did, my confidence level in another EV trip could be really different.

I hope it'll be a simple fix and I am looking forward to our next adventure with the Y!

Some Trip Pictures:

View attachment 555509
View attachment 555511 View attachment 555512 View attachment 555513
View attachment 555520 View attachment 555519 View attachment 555518

Here is our itinerary for the trip in case people are interested, I also included the charging options they provide-

Day 1
June 12th - 13th

Double Dice RV Park

3730 E. Idaho St.

Elko, NV. 89801

NEMA 14-50

Day 2
June 13th - June 14th

Anvil Hotel

215 N Cache St, Jackson, WY, 83001

Day 3 - 5

June 14th - 16th

Signal Mountain Campground

Signal Mountain Campground electric spots. (First come first serve). We got spot 29. Be sure to go at 7am-8am and find one of these spots for plug in-

1: 30 Foot Camper

2: 30 Foot Camper Electric

3: 30 Foot Camper Electric

5: 20 Foot Camper Electric

6: 20 Foot Camper Electric

7: 30 Foot Camper Full Hook-ups (The Gem)

9: 30 Foot Camper Electric

11&12: 20 Foot Camper Electric

20: 20 Foot Camper Electric

22&23 Van Electric

26: 30 Foot Camper Electric

28: 25 Foot Camper Electric

29: Van Electric (Spot we got)

30: Van Electric

33: 20 Foot Camper Electric

34: 20 Foot Camper Electric

35: 25 Foot Camper Electric

36: 30 Foot Camper Electric

NEMA 14-50

Day 6

June 16th - 17th

Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park & Cabins

210 S Electric St

West Yellowstone MT 59758

NEMA 14-50

Day 7
June 17th - 18th

Yellowstone RV Park

121 Hwy 89 s

Gardiner MT 59030

NEMA TT-30 and 120v.

Day 8 - 9
June 18th - 20th

Yellowstone Holiday Resort Lakeside

16990 Hebgen Lake Road, West Yellowstone, Montana 59758, United States

P11 Spot (Lake view)

NEMA 14-50

Day 10
June 20th - 21st

Head Home

Ledgestone Hotel
Elko, NV

Destination Charger

Happy road tripping everyone! Stay safe!
really good info and thanks for sharing
Thanks for sharing! We’re thinking of a similar road trip from southern CA. How long typically Did you have to wait at supercharging stations to get to a charger? I have heard that some stations can have long waits as Tesla get more popular. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing! We’re thinking of a similar road trip from southern CA. How long typically Did you have to wait at supercharging stations to get to a charger? I have heard that some stations can have long waits as Tesla get more popular. Thanks!
Answered your DM. I didn't have to wait at all for all the superchargers we went through since the shut down was still in effect during that time and yes, certain areas have limited number of stalls. There are definitely a lot more Ys on the road now. I don't think it'll be much of an issue though if you plan accordingly. Have a good drivr and enjoy your trip!

Reactions: Kimburnett

I did run into an issue though towards the end of the trip with supercharging which I will elaborate below.

Just going to go over some of my thoughts regarding the trip with the Y and what to keep in mind if you decide to take a road trip in your Y and you're planning to sleep in it.

We spent eight of the nights in RV Parks and two nights in hotels. When we slept in the Y, we used the Tesmat mattress and their bedsheet:

TESMAT

I'm driving a Performance model Y with 20" induction wheels. I drove the car on "chill mode" the whole trip.

The Trip

The Good:

Overall the trip was awesome! I drove and used FSD/AP on the way there and back.
I used TeslaFi to log the trip here:

View attachment 555429

I think autopilot is amazing, it made the drive to the parks less stressful and I wasn't tired at the end of the day. It also allowed me to enjoy the scenery a lot more. Each way took about 16hrs (Including charging) and 923 miles to get to Wyoming so I decided to split drive to two days (500 miles first day and 400 miles the following), there and back. I used BetterRoutePlanner to see where to charge and how long to charge for. I charge a bit more than what the app suggested so it'd give me more less range anxiety since this is our first ever EV roadtrip. I found that the Tesla estimation of how much battery is left at the destination is more accurate than BetterRoutePlanner.

I did not use AP in the national parks because of the wildlife and potholes which AP can't avoid.

Camp mode was really useful, adjusted the temperature really well during the night as the temperature in the parks fluctuated from 70F to 30s throughout the day. It also snowed for one day in Yellowstone and the heat pump was working great.

Range in Yellowstone:

I was able to drive around in Yellowstone without having to worry about the range. I charge the car up to 95% each day and I got back to the RV parks with 40%-50% battery left at the end of the day. It's also really efficient to drive in Yellowstone since the speed limit doesn't go over 45mph so with the Y I was getting 110% efficiency in the park. I didn't charge inside the park at all with the Y, there are a couple places you can charge though, you can find them on Plugshare. The RV parks we stayed at are 3 - 22 miles away from the park.

Car is a great convo starter, even from a 6ft distance away.

The Bad:

Most of the RV parks have gravel, which doesn't sound nice when I heard the rocks hitting the car. There's also a major road work being done north of West Yellowstone right now so it's about half of mile of gravel driving. I do have full frontal PPF and ceramic coating done on the car but those rocks really like the rocker panels. I got some minuscule rock chips on the rocker panels which I got some touch up paint for to fix. Might get PPF done for the rocker panels.

Camp mode allows the car to be on and open all the time but it turns the sentry mode off, not sure why. I wish Tesla could give us the option to turn it back on, just in case something happens while we're sleeping in the car and I don't have wake up to save the footage.

Tesmat mattress- the mattress is nicely designed in terms of being compact and easy to store but it's not very comfortable if you're a side sleeper like me, took some time adjusted to. I think next time I'll get a padded topper on it to see if it'll help with the comfort. The whole trip we left the mattress and bed sheets setup, didn't bother to pack it up because it would become a hassle especially when there are a ton of bugs flying around

Windshield wiper is a hit or miss when it's set on auto. Sometimes it doesn't turn on when it's raining. Sometimes it's going at full speed when it's only a drizzle but when it's pouring it's going slow as hell. I don't know how many times I had to press the left stalk button myself to turn it on and get it going.

Rare or non-existent reception in the park so be sure to download the apps for Yellowstone and Grand Teton Park. Also download the offline maps for Google maps or your navigation app because that will come in handy to let you find places around the park you want to go to.

Sleeping in the RV parks means sharing public bathroom and shower facilities so make sure to bring your own cleaning supplies, toiletries, and towels especially during this time. Not all of them are clean and not everyone is mindful of social distancing/wearing masks.

The Ugly: Charging Equipment At Fault

Thankfully this happened on the way back of our trip. While I was supercharging the Y at Twin Falls, Idaho, I noticed the Y would charge a few minutes then stop completely, then start again. I thought it was a stall issue so I moved to a different one. It happened again twice but I was able to finish charging and started driving again.

View attachment 555516
I reset the car once and moved to the stall next to me. Same issue. I moved to a stall next to a charging car. Same issue.
This is when I started having anxiety set in because I only had 9% battery left.

I put in a roadside assistance request on the app and someone reached out via text. We went through power cycling the car (Controls > Safety and Security > Power off. Wait two mins, then open door). Same issue. Then the agent asked me to go to Walmart across the street because there are free charging there. Nope, turns out it's Electrify America chargers and I don't have a chademo adapter. Now I'm down to 7%. I went into Walmart and got a dust blower, went back to the supercharger, tried to clean the port, and no luck.

Agent then suggested to try a destination charger or the mobile connector. I went to Ledgestone hotel nearby with 6% left and thankfully that worked and started charging. We stayed there for the night. The next day I charged the car to 100% and then drove 2 hours and charge for 4 hours in Winnemuca, drive for 2 and a half more hours, charge for 6.5 hours in Reno. And finally made it home at 2am in the morning.

I have an appointment this Thursday to take a look at the issue. I'm assuming the DC charging module blew out on the car and that the charge port needs to be replaced.

If level 2 or AC charging didn't work, the car would need to be towed to the nearest service center.. Salt Lake City or Reno.

I realized that without supercharging is very inconvenient, especially when you're on a road trip and you're in the middle of nowhere.

Verdict:
I'm glad this didn't happen in the beginning of the trip or when I was in Yellowstone, if it did, my confidence level in another EV trip could be really different.

I hope it'll be a simple fix and I am looking forward to our next adventure with the Y!

Some Trip Pictures:

View attachment 555509
View attachment 555511 View attachment 555512 View attachment 555513
View attachment 555520 View attachment 555519 View attachment 555518

Here is our itinerary for the trip in case people are interested, I also included the charging options they provide-

Day 1
June 12th - 13th

Double Dice RV Park

3730 E. Idaho St.

Elko, NV. 89801

NEMA 14-50

Day 2
June 13th - June 14th

Anvil Hotel

215 N Cache St, Jackson, WY, 83001

Day 3 - 5

June 14th - 16th

Signal Mountain Campground

Signal Mountain Campground electric spots. (First come first serve). We got spot 29. Be sure to go at 7am-8am and find one of these spots for plug in-

1: 30 Foot Camper

2: 30 Foot Camper Electric

3: 30 Foot Camper Electric

5: 20 Foot Camper Electric

6: 20 Foot Camper Electric

7: 30 Foot Camper Full Hook-ups (The Gem)

9: 30 Foot Camper Electric

11&12: 20 Foot Camper Electric

20: 20 Foot Camper Electric

22&23 Van Electric

26: 30 Foot Camper Electric

28: 25 Foot Camper Electric

29: Van Electric (Spot we got)

30: Van Electric

33: 20 Foot Camper Electric

34: 20 Foot Camper Electric

35: 25 Foot Camper Electric

36: 30 Foot Camper Electric

NEMA 14-50

Day 6

June 16th - 17th

Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park & Cabins

210 S Electric St

West Yellowstone MT 59758

NEMA 14-50

Day 7
June 17th - 18th

Yellowstone RV Park

121 Hwy 89 s

Gardiner MT 59030

NEMA TT-30 and 120v.

Day 8 - 9
June 18th - 20th

Yellowstone Holiday Resort Lakeside

16990 Hebgen Lake Road, West Yellowstone, Montana 59758, United States

P11 Spot (Lake view)

NEMA 14-50

Day 10
June 20th - 21st

Head Home

Ledgestone Hotel
Elko, NV

Destination Charger

Happy road tripping everyone! Stay safe!

Reactions: Jeff N