Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Roof Rack for sale brand new in box

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Decided to cancel my order of the Tesla Model Y. I love this vehicle but its not the right time for us. Anyway I ordered the Roof Rack and the all weather interior liners, not expecting them to arrive before the car, but they did, and now Tesla wont let me return them. So my question is where is the best place to sell these items? I live in B.C. Canada.
Many thanks for your help

Has it been too long to return them? I purchased something in the Tesla store and was able to initiate a return in my order history, and they even paid the shipping. Super easy. Maybe returns aren't as flexible in Canada?
It's been over 30 days so I can't initiate a return. I've tried contacted customer service but noone is getting back to me. Seems pretty poor that they would send these accessories before the car arrived, or at least not made it clear when ordering them they would arrive first, and then not allow a return even though the car hasn't even arrived.

It's been over 30 days so I can't initiate a return. I've tried contacted customer service but noone is getting back to me. Seems pretty poor that they would send these accessories before the car arrived, or at least not made it clear when ordering them they would arrive first, and then not allow a return even though the car hasn't even arrived.
Gotcha. I’m not sure why you thought the accessories were connected to the car delivery, though. The online store is just a store for stuff, and it all ships pretty quickly like it should. It wouldn’t be held back because you have a pending vehicle order.

Reactions: Yelobird
Gotcha. I’m not sure why you thought the accessories were connected to the car delivery, though. The online store is just a store for stuff, and it all ships pretty quickly like it should. It wouldn’t be held back because you have a pending vehicle order.
We ordered the vehicle and there's an option to add extra's which we did, so it didn't look like it was being ordered from a different "shop"

We ordered the vehicle and there's an option to add extra's which we did, so it didn't look like it was being ordered from a different "shop"
Don’t think I have ever seen an accessory page on the vehicle order segment. Hitch and FSD yes but never what you are stating. I too have had No issue simply returning items back to Tesla store even months later with no issue. Reply to order email and done.