Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Roof Rack Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know where I can get the replacements “stickers” that go on top of the glass roof to prevent scratching when the Model Y Roof Rack is installed?

I traded in my 2020 Model Y for the 2021 Model Y (long story) and could not remove the originals from the car because of how cold it was outside at the time.

I have the same question only because I don't want to leave the rack on full time. I suppose Tesla should have them but good luck getting through to them. If you're at all crafty, I would suggest ordering a sheet of clear vinyl and just cutting your own replacements using the existing stickers as templates. That's my plan, anyway. Cheap and easy.

I would call or email Yakima customer service -- they manufacture the unit and are likely to be more responsive and capable of delivering esoteric spare parts than Tesla.
I second this - I confirm with Yakima today that they are the OEM manufacturer of the product. For something that trivial, I think there's a good chance they will help you out. Please let us know.