Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Located in Vancouver, BC. Took delivery of the MY RWD on May 28th - Order Date was Apr 23. I have great news for you guys! Below items were included at delivery.

- PPF for side rockers in front the rear wheels were installed (had some bubbling, so they replaced it)
- Mudflaps installed
- Matrix headlights and fogs (had low expection for this, but very happy that they come included)
- Trunk Cover
- J1772 adapter included
- Dual pane for all 4 windows!
- Kumho Majesty Solus M+S tires.

No cleaning cloth or upgraded cameras unfortunately

Currently charging and looks like only max at 32A. Charging to 100%
Thanks for the info. I was afraid of MYRWD level 2 charging being Limited to 32A as M3RWD. Did you see any panel gap issues on your MYRWD? I am expecting fewer delivery issues on Chinese built MY compared to US builds.

Reactions: Esan na
Located in Vancouver, BC. Took delivery of the MY RWD on May 28th - Order Date was Apr 23. I have great news for you guys! Below items were included at delivery.

- PPF for side rockers in front the rear wheels were installed (had some bubbling, so they replaced it)
- Mudflaps installed
- Matrix headlights and fogs (had low expection for this, but very happy that they come included)
- Trunk Cover
- J1772 adapter included

Congrats! Well I guess the 250kw max charging speed was a lie but anyways glad we get foglights. Did you find any defects?

- Mudflaps installed
- Trunk Cover
- J1772 adapter included

- Mudflaps installed
- Trunk Cover
- J1772 adapter included

Thanks for the info. Basic floor mats included?

It has a projector lens in the fogs with amber reflectors. I assume they work? I still don't know how to turn them on yet.
If I'm not mistaken, you can turn the fog lights on/off on the screen where you can adjust your headlights to auto, change wiper speed, etc.

What you've described should be fog lights as I think Tesla had been using black plastic trim as replacement for the RWD deliveries in Europe

If I'm not mistaken, you can turn the fog lights on/off on the screen where you can adjust your headlights to auto, change wiper speed, etc.

What you've described should be fog lights as I think Tesla had been using black plastic trim as replacement for the RWD deliveries in Europe
I think they may not be foglights, just asked a friend who has a M3 rwd and he said his has what looks like a projector lens but no actual lights. Europe has a black cover because they have no law that requires amber reflectors.

Reactions: Jck2tam
Thanks so much and congrats on being the first known delivery. I'm so stoked about the fog lights and double glass on all four windows and all of it really.. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the ride quality, road noise and acceleration. I know it's no dual motor but am still hoping and expecting it to feel fast when needed.

Reactions: LeFrankeh
Thanks so much and congrats on being the first known delivery. I'm so stoked about the fog lights and double glass on all four windows and all of it really.. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the ride quality, road noise and acceleration. I know it's no dual motor but am still hoping and expecting it to feel fast when needed.
haha, just took the words out of my mouth. Congrats & also curious about the ride quality and maybe some details on the range you get out of it.

Reactions: 404 Not Found
I think they may not be foglights, just asked a friend who has a M3 rwd and he said his has what looks like a projector lens but no actual lights. Europe has a black cover because they have no law that requires amber reflectors.
Ahhhh darn it. I guess the telltale sign will be whether or not there's an option on screen to turn on/off fog lights right under the headlights section. If not, guess that means they're just projector lens

- Mudflaps installed
- Trunk Cover
- J1772 adapter included

I took a delivery of LR Model & with 20" wheels in Vancouver early May and they came with Good Year tires. But I can confirm the rest match what we got (except the obvious charging speed).

Ride quality is smooth, really quiet cabin. Has a bit of a punch where it pushes you back in the seat, but not as intense as the dual motor.