Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD Tesla App for travel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Have ordered a Tesla Model Y RWD (didn’t need LR or performance although would have been cheaper on insurance) which arrives in February. Looking to drive to Ghent then Brussels pretty soon after but he be looking at Tesla app it doesn’t have the RWD as an option?! so isn’t giving me the right range suggestions for getting there. Any ideas of any other apps or how to get around this?

Thanks

D

Hi,

Have ordered a Tesla Model Y RWD (didn’t need LR or performance although would have been cheaper on insurance) which arrives in February. Looking to drive to Ghent then Brussels pretty soon after but he be looking at Tesla app it doesn’t have the RWD as an option?! so isn’t giving me the right range suggestions for getting there. Any ideas of any other apps or how to get around this?

Thanks

D
We visited Brussels last December, good journey. You may already know, but Calais to Bruges and Brussels has good V3 Supercharger locations along the way, including Urban Brussels.

• Informative
Reactions: UkNorthampton
Hopefully you can read the table on the image or use the link ABRP

I choose worst range options for Tesla Model Y RWD (62.5kWh & big wheels) and I always plan out return trips to give me a list of chargers in case I want to skip one or more. I normally print out a map/table view like below.

Return - 92 EUR charging, one hour of charging, 9 hours driving for 800+ km. If you have destination charging, will be better. Can switch units on website.

1674599341681.png

Single - 34 EUR, 22 minutes charging (less because you're charged near full when you leave)

1674599497063.png

Reactions: Spid