Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Sideskirts + Mud flaps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had expensive side skirts in my Corvette twice. First time they got cracked by the dealer during an oil change, and refused to repay untill an endless back and forth. Second time I cracked them in a curb...
I think skirts look ok on a sports car, not on the MY, just my opinion, plus I have bad memories ;)

I had expensive side skirts in my Corvette twice. First time they got cracked by the dealer during an oil change, and refused to repay untill an endless back and forth. Second time I cracked them in a curb...
I think skirts look ok on a sports car, not on the MY, just my opinion, plus I have bad memories ;)
TBH I still haven't committed to installing a set yet. I did end up going with the rally armor flaps just in case I do decide to pull the trigger and get sideskirts.

TBH I still haven't committed to installing a set yet. I did end up going with the rally armor flaps just in case I do decide to pull the trigger and get sideskirts.
I still haven't committed to a lip and side skirt kit yet either. I'm struggling with the idea of trying to make these additions look subtle while still keeping with the theme of the "clean and smooth" appearance of the Model Y. I understand what @AlbertVanK is saying about skirts looking good on sports cars rather than CUV/SUVs. It's the tuning bug that's eating at me! I thought I already had my fill with my two previous cars in my younger years. NOPE... I still want to do more 😅

So I'm still on the hunt for more subtle lips and skirts.