Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - SoCal Delivery Time - 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The EDD keeps changing. Last week it was end of July to end of August and now it is August 19-October 14. Glad we are desperate for the Y as we are retired and sharing our 2020 Model 3 LR.
M3RWD Silver/Black/5/19"/no upgrade-FSD. original was August, and now it shows August 13 - Oct 8. and the MYLR has not even changed - it is still Dec, 2022.

Am I doing something wrong?

MYP
Red no FSD
OD: 9/1/21
EDD: Originally Feb 22, delayed to April 22, June 22, August 22, and now October 22

It looks like everyone with a later OD than me is getting it much sooner.

Got an OD 4/15 for our Red/Black MYP w/ FSD (planning to remove after VIN/delivery date), current EDD is Aug 1-Aug 13, no VIN yet. Got the trade in text a couple days ago, but nothing since then. I'm assuming my EDD window is going to get pushed because typically the VIN comes before EDD window begins, right? Or is it still possible to come in that window?

My order date is March 3. LR, Red/White, 19" wheels, FSD. Today my estimated delivery date narrowed to two-week window, August 27-September 10. Yesterday it was November 11-December 23! Getting really excited, I know delivery dates can change but this sure seems to bode well!