Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Software Updates?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my Model Y LR in October and I still on software version 2021.35.102. I haven’t received any software updates. I’ve added Wi-Fi extenders to my home and office, I contacted Tesla chat, tried just about anything. Wondering others experiences, what to do and if anyone is on the same boat as me?

I picked up my Model Y LR in October and I still on software version 2021.35.102. I haven’t received any software updates. I’ve added Wi-Fi extenders to my home and office, I contacted Tesla chat, tried just about anything. Wondering others experiences, what to do and if anyone is on the same boat as me?
Yep, same here. Oct 29 delivery and on same software version as you.

Upvote 0
11/5 here and still on 2021.35.102.1 as well. I've heard 5 weeks for the first updates, so I will give it another week before I don't know what. There's no way to do it manually, right?

At this point I wonder what will come first. Any software updates or CCS charging adapters. I can't use such an adapter with my current version is my understanding. Tesla software FTW?

Upvote 0
You should start by reading the first post in this thread, which explains everything you need to know about why you don't have an update yet:

But if you want to stay in contact with those in the exact same boat, we have a thread about this particular version here:

Upvote 0
11/5 here and still on 2021.35.102.1 as well. I've heard 5 weeks for the first updates, so I will give it another week before I don't know what. There's no way to do it manually, right?

At this point I wonder what will come first. Any software updates or CCS charging adapters. I can't use such an adapter with my current version is my understanding. Tesla software FTW?
Youre talking about a product that isnt available in the US right now on a car that hasnt updated... lol. CHILL! Dont worry about it until you have a US CCS system in hand. By the time you do, its likely your software will have been updated.

Honestly, you'll probably not even need to use it, the supercharger network is much better than the CCS network. (that said, I'd likely buy one anyway)

Upvote 0
So on this topic, will we need an update this year to get the Christmas extras of years past, the sleigh and reindeer and stuff? Is that already dormant in what we have now and will be activated on some date? Or do we need another update to get that stuff this year?

Christmas mode is there under toys, it turns the car into a sleigh with reindeer. Is that what you're referring to or is there something else?

Upvote 0
Christmas mode is there under toys, it turns the car into a sleigh with reindeer. Is that what you're referring to or is there something else?
That's it. I never bothered to go into the games and toys areas, last year I just issued the voice command Ho Ho Ho to make it work. A neighbor was asking about it, but it did not work when I tried, so let me try that instead. Thx.

Upvote 0