Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y SR gone from options and LR dropped 1K?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else notice this? The SR is gone from the Model Y order page and the LR base price has dropped 1k .

If one has ordered a LR, but not taken delivery, anyone know if Tesla will adjust the 1k price?

They should.
I did by going in "Edit Design" but not actually modifying any - just need to acknowledge the change in price.
Caveat, editing design MAY bump you down in line. Screenshot_20210220-234320_Drive.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: cdswm3
Did that generate the new order agreement for you? Not seeing an edit design option, but the new pricing is reflected in my cost breakdown. Maybe I’m too far along in the tasks? My Order agreement still shows the old price though.

They should.
I did by going in "Edit Design" but not actually modifying any - just need to acknowledge the change in price.
Caveat, editing design MAY bump you down in line.View attachment 638482

Just received this SMS from a Tesla CSR I've been working with for a month or so:

"I have urgent updates for you! We no longer offer the custom standard range RWD Model Y anymore and we can only offer what's left in our inventory and are only honoring orders for those who already placed their deposits."

When I asked if that meant a LR RWD MY could be imminent:

"No - they told us a month ago that they are definitely not making that version."

I haven’t paid them yet am waiting for closer to delivery date so that may make the difference if you have already paid them may have to contact them for the adjustment. As far as adjusting price after delivery legally (husbands an attorney) they can hold you to price signed off on already since it’s a legally binding sale agreement unless there is wording in the contract if price reduces within 30 days will adjust accordingly etc etc but I doubt it’s in the contract