Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Stealth Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Because stealth is so rare and sought after, he’s doing someone a favour by offering it here.

At least I assume that’s the situation.
There are a bunch of Stealth Performance Y’s available in inventory. They have about $2k more discount than the full Performance version so I don’t think they are so rare or sought after if they require more discount to sell them. I considered a few of them but decided the extra discount wasn’t enough and ordered a full Performance today.

Congrats on the purchase! I’ve had a performance 3 with the upgrade package (PUP) for over 2 years now and it still regularly puts smiles on my face. You will be happy with your choice. And the updates in the car are noticeable compared to 2 years ago.
I bought a Performance 3+ about a year ago and don’t want to trade it in because it is still like showroom new but I believe the Performance Y is a bigger version of the Performance 3 so I can’t really go wrong.

Reactions: Ol'Blue
Anyone in SoCal wanting to take over my stealth performance model Y ?? I put down $100 but decided to get the full performance Y.
It’s black with white interior, 19 in Gemini wheels. It’s ready for delivery looking to get my order money back that’s all

Hi. A couple of questions. (You can DM me if you want).
What is the stealth performance? Is it just the accel boost?
What is your out the door price?
I have an order in for a LR AWD/White/Black int/19".
This will literally be the opposite of my order lol. But if it's close enough in price I might be interested.

Thank you.

Hi. A couple of questions. (You can DM me if you want).
What is the stealth performance? Is it just the accel boost?
What is your out the door price?
I have an order in for a LR AWD/White/Black int/19".
This will literally be the opposite of my order lol. But if it's close enough in price I might be interested.

Thank you.
Hey there ! Stealth performance came out early 2020 people were able to choose LR AWD with performance upgrade (0-60 3.5 sec) but keeping the 19in wheels for better range and top speed of 145. Only difference between performance and stealth are the red brakes and wheels. The Y Msrp with discount is 57,190 with $1500 off if you live in CA

There are a bunch of Stealth Performance Y’s available in inventory. They have about $2k more discount than the full Performance version so I don’t think they are so rare or sought after if they require more discount to sell them. I considered a few of them but decided the extra discount wasn’t enough and ordered a full Performance today.
The one I ordered came with White interior and black paint for 57k basically 4K discount if you count the color upgrades

Hey there ! Stealth performance came out early 2020 people were able to choose LR AWD with performance upgrade (0-60 3.5 sec) but keeping the 19in wheels for better range and top speed of 145. Only difference between performance and stealth are the red brakes and wheels. The Y Msrp with discount is 57,190 with $1500 off if you live in CA
The full Performance version Y has other differences from the one people call a Stealth. The full Performance package cars have different suspension with slightly lower ride height in addition to the bigger brake calipers and bigger red rotors. There was some talk that some of the boosted to Performance Y’s have the regular Long Range 990 rear drive unit where all the full Performance Y’s have the 980 rear drive unit. Acceleration times are supposed to be the same but I haven’t seen any official numbers other than the Tesla numbers.