Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model y - Tesla Westfield

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went to see the red MY at Westfield. Very pleased with how it looks in the flesh. I have an order for a MYLR with 19in wheels but do like the look of the 20s, which was in the showroom. I was keen to know when test drives would start as I was thinking of switching to the 20in wheels; I’m just concerned about the potential hard ride given Youtube comments.

The car at Westfield is left hand drive. The rep said that every car coming in would be going to customers and there would not be any opportunity to test drive before the car was delivered. A lot more info will be circulated in January.

Went to see the red MY at Westfield. Very pleased with how it looks in the flesh. I have an order for a MYLR with 19in wheels but do like the look of the 20s, which was in the showroom. I was keen to know when test drives would start as I was thinking of switching to the 20in wheels; I’m just concerned about the potential hard ride given Youtube comments.

The car at Westfield is left hand drive. The rep said that every car coming in would be going to customers and there would not be any opportunity to test drive before the car was delivered. A lot more info will be circulated in January.
Watch the Quentin Wilson video for some assurance on the 20’s

Hi again. I too have a Model Y on order. Being informally told cars won’t arrive until end Feb so no registrations until March