Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Test Drive - Boise, ID Area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not really excited about a 4-5 hour drive to SLC dealership right now. Haven't seen anything closer than Layton, UT on Turo.

Any chance anyone in the Boise area has a Model Y that my wife and I could take for a spin? Happy to reimburse you for the inconvenience/time. Have a BMW X3 right now, and curious to see how it compares before trading it in for a Model Y.

I had the same issue, except Denver is 8+ hours from us here in Billings. I went to the local Billings supercharger and talked to Tesla owners. They were all happy to talk and show off their cars. I also got a supercharger reference for free miles from a family down from Canada. I wasn't going to ask to drive anyone's car but I did get enough information/views to justify a visit to Denver.

Reactions: chrstna4
@jpease, there is a red one that shows up regularly at the Boise SuC. I talked with the owner to get a couple of pictures and she was most accommodating but I don't have contact data. If the SuC is close to where you can swing by occasionally you may catch the owner. I am 2 for 3 when I charge there about once a week on weekday afternoons.