Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - Test Drive Demo Pricing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know there are a few similar posts but just wanted to get some thoughts. Dealer near me has a test drive model Y with the specs I want and I am in a pretty big rush for a car. The issue is the car has 1,300 miles and they are offering me only a $350 discount, which seems super light to me. Has anyone been down this road with a test drive model? Is this amount negotiable or based on some type of formula?

I know there are a few similar posts but just wanted to get some thoughts. Dealer near me has a test drive model Y with the specs I want and I am in a pretty big rush for a car. The issue is the car has 1,300 miles and they are offering me only a $350 discount, which seems super light to me. Has anyone been down this road with a test drive model? Is this amount negotiable or based on some type of formula?
Any updates? I just ordered a demo with 1300 miles on it; due to arrive next week

The inventory one I bought was a demo, has 1294 miles on it, expecting it next week. I am still keeping my original reservation, depending on when it delivers I might sell the inventory car used if prices stay as crazy as they are. All I got was $350 off.