Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y tint pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking for pedestrian’s, kids on bikes, cars making unexpected turns, road debris, joggers, dogs, cats ect...
I am also surprised that some are able to get their front windshields tinted since that’s illegal in virtually every state other than the top 5 or 6 inches. There is a reason it’s illegal.
So is side tint and so is driving in carpool without an hov sticker.

I did 35 on the front that almost exactly matches the factory tint, from the inside I can't tell the difference between the factory tint and the aftermarket ceramic tint:
61jjMqi.jpg

Anyone who got the windshield done notice a difference in terms of heat? That black dash gets crazy hot and impacts the AC quite a bit. I'm seriously considering it. It was 105 yesterday and I almost thought the air was broken until it finally cooled the cabin down. Any thoughts on windshield tint in general are appreciated.

I know this is an old post, however, I came across Texas Tint Masters on YouTube yesterday. And, they actually measure the before and after of heat/infrared that is blocked after tinting a Model Y

I really don't want to, but I would almost drive from WA to Houston to have my MY done. I've never seen any shop this thorough, professional, and the level of detail they put into there work is just amazing. BTW, I have zero affiliation with them. Just super impressed by their shop...

Reactions: FatherTo1 and CO_MY
I know this is an old post, however, I came across Texas Tint Masters on YouTube yesterday. And, they actually measure the before and after of heat/infrared that is blocked after tinting a Model Y

I really don't want to, but I would almost drive from WA to Houston to have my MY done. I've never seen any shop this thorough, professional, and the level of detail they put into there work is just amazing. BTW, I have zero affiliation with them. Just super impressed by their shop...
I live in Houston and was gonna go to tint masters when I got my Y but then the houston tesla FB group had better recommended shops.

• Funny
Reactions: Velcade and Jamezam