Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y TOMS

Stakis

Apr 2, 2018
Toronto
Just tried calling every service centre in the GTA for TPMS sensors for my model Y. Nothing in stock. They also are quoting 2-4 weeks

Have any of you recently ordered these for your winter tire set up? Is the wait actually that long? Wondering if I should delay this purchase till next year.

YEG EV

Aug 19, 2020
Edmonton
I ordered mine October 22 and they were delivered to my house November 9, the sensors were ordered after the car and arrived before it.

YEG EV

Aug 19, 2020
Edmonton
I
Oh! How did you get them delivered? Are the available for online order?

I ordered them through my local service center, in my case that was Calgary. Once they showed up there they contacted me for payment then shipped them out. I thought that I saw them on the online store, however, when I just looked to get you the link I could not find them.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC